stevebo

November Tractor of the Month- Custom Workers !!

November Wheel Horse of the Month  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pick tractor

• Stevebo's 520HC
    • Squonk's weight hood
    • 953 Nut's Hot Rod 953
    • Hodge71's 18 Auto
    • Don1977's C120/180
    • C-101plowerpower's C101
    • Diesel Cowboy's C160
    • Wheeledhorseman's Tiny Tim
    • Sorekiwi's Ranger
    • Stigians GT-14+2
    • Smoreaus 417A
    • Octfst's 867
    • Walfish's cruiser

kaiser

wallfish, that is cool as heck!

slammer302

This is my b80 that I drug out of a barn it was just rusting away so I gave it a new life I mounted a k241 on it and put a custom throttle lever on it from a old tractor out of all my nice WH this is what used to all summer

wallfish

Might as well show this one too since this one is a worker. Not as an entry but just to put it in a thread that's about customs.

Here's my homebuilt backhoe which has done plenty of work for a little machine. Spent 2 summers of spare time outside on the ground cutting, drilling and welding to get it together. By the end, I was sick of cutting, drilling and welding! Spent the winters researching the net for hydraulic info as this was my first time ever attempting to use them and building something this big from scratch.  Built using the plans from PF Engineering.com

allup.jpg

extended.jpg

fillintrailer.jpg

Edited by wallfish
  • Like 4

953 nut

Thanks for all who have voted, not too late for the rest of you!

cjsdad

This is my little C-85.  I bought it mainly for the plow due to the snow we get here in the winter.  She started out a little rough.  Not nearly as much effort in restoring her as some of the works of art I see on here, but then I wanted a worker.

img081.jpg

I replaced the fender pan with a metal one from a later unknown model that I bought off ebay.  The plastic fenders were so rotten they would crumble at the slightest touch.  I used the original plastic mounting base as a spacer for the metal one and only needed to cut out for the fuel tank.  Worked perfect.

IMG_20131124_152025_574_zps017af73a.jpg

IMG_20131124_151722_244_zpsf754565c.jpg

I wouldn't really call the Craftsman plow a modification, but more of an adaptation.  It works great though.

0420111622b.jpg

When it's all together the Little Horse looks pretty serious.

0420111621-1.jpg

• Like 1

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:    Love the executive office chair seat! :woohoo: 

cjsdad

:text-coolphotos:    Love the executive office chair seat! :woohoo: 

36_15_271_zps52c3ab1c.gif  Yeah, that chair has almost run it's course.  It is starting to disintigrate.  I already took the arm rests off, couldn't get my fat butt in the chair with 'em on!  I have another seat that resembles the two-piece WH seats to go on.  I just need to cover it with vinyl first so I can just wipe it off and go when it is covered with snow.

Hoist.gifHoist.gifHoist.gif

• Like 1

davey40181

the work that went into this was puttin on the dual wheels and the exhaust and some electrical work

• Like 1

stevebo

And the winner is .................. Wallfish's Custom Cruiser !!! Congrats John !! Now you need to build another one !!

wallfish

Thanks to everyone who voted!

This could be one that I do again since there may be enough spare parts around. It did get lots of attention at the shows and apparently people like the style of it. It's just getting tougher and tougher to come up with new ideas for something that hasn't already been done.

• Like 2

• Similar Content

• Swemill
      By Swemill
      Hi everyone!
      Long time since i was here and my old pics is gone from the forum.
      I just uploaded a movie with pics on youtube, and thought i could share it for you guys.
      I would love to get some comments on my Youtube channel, from you true Wheel Horse fans! 

Thanks and Best Regards  

• 87buickt
      By 87buickt
      Listing for a friend, late 70s I believe D200 deck and plow. Been sitting for a while, make reasonable offer, friend also has tons of literature he may part with, if Interested let me know

• Nathan W
      By Nathan W
      Does this look factory for 1976 

• wh315-8
      By wh315-8
      Anyone be able to measure out the Top Link Bar for the 50” D Series Tiller?
      Just finished rebuilding a tiller, have a adjustable type but would like to put a original type on like the manual has listed.

• BMW1
      By BMW1
      What gauges were standard on wheel horse D160 D180 D200 series tractors?
      Was the dash light only an option on the D200?

On D180 and D200 series tractors I've seen, it seems like they all had Ammeter, oil pressure, and transmission temperature.
      I've only seen engine hours and dashlight on one D200.

I'm not sure about D160.  I have never seen one up close.

Thanks.