timo4352

What did you do for your Wheel Horse today?

timo4352

So... What did you do for your Wheel Horse today?

I mounted up my wheel weights and put on the chains. Had to cut down and rethread the bolts for the wheel weights. That kept me out of trouble today.

How 'bout you?   What did you do for your Wheel Horse today?

• Like 1

Kevbo

I mounted wheel weights on my 417-A, drained and refilled the hydro, replaced the front and rear lights, sanded off the rust from the sheet metal, greased the steering, replaced the hydro fan, replaced the drive belt, and replaced the idler!

Busy day! This a recently acquired 427-A.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

ol550

Went to the farm and brought back the front blade for the D200.  Plan to get it

mounted before the first snow. :dunno:

HorseWhisperer

I brought my fresh bought barn find 701 worker out,greased all her weeks,changed all fluids and mowed for the last time today before the dismantle.Have a panzer recon before her but she will get the love without paint just the same.I filled two more sets of ag tires with used anti freeze and made sure the family's horse were winter ready.don't forget to set yer clocks back tomorrow so the red ones get an extra hour of love!

squonk

Put the VP 94 octane in Ezra and put him away for the winter. Shoulder surgery Monday. Won't be doing much Horsin Around for a while. :sad-bored:

596b03af-8ae2-4e02-9ea1-83be3968b25f_zps

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

Martin

put my powder coated blade for the 416H together and mounted it. did a bit more cleaning up on the 416H as well. replaced the plastic starter gear on the 18hp briggs in the gt1848. painted the black on the front of the hood on the 416H. walked my son kent through a battery change out on his 875........

oh, and did another video for the round the block thread.......

Dieselcowboy

Finished making a box blade. Use it to scrape our horse dry lot of poop. And mounted my new (old) cab that I just got. First winter with a cab. Pulled out the snow blower and going to put skid shoes on it instead of the wheels so I don't get anymore rocks in the yard. Took me all day.

953 nut

:woohoo:  I gave one of the 953s and the 1055 new fuel lines and filters. A new battery as well as a couple of new cables fot the 1055 also. Plan to mount the snow plows on them in a couple of weeks. :text-thankyouyellow:  for asking.

Wheel-N-It

Changed the transmission oil on the 310-8 that I put a K301 in this Summer. This pretty much ended that project. Everything else is done, and its running great. Then I greased the mowing decks and front ends of the three Wheel Horses I'm still mowing with. Then painted up a tiller bracket that will be bolted on the 414-8. That one is the designated tiller tractor. It already has the lift cable, so installing the tiller and weight bar that JayInNC made for me will be done in the near future.

roscoemi

Continued cleaning the shed to make room for the horses, and the deal of the day pellet stove to keep them warm. :orcs-cheers:

Foozerush

Had to go repo a 8-25 I sold. Fired up the pressure washer to give it a bath to look presentable again...., sigh......

i967mustang

Started mine today and let them run for awhile, Then got my brother and his backpack blower and the two of us blew all the leaves off the front and side yards. With 2 of these big backpacks it is so fast, We did the whole thing in about an hour. Probably have to do it one more time before winter, but if I do it a couple times in the fall I can keep ahead of them.

Cutlas3391

I bought a sweet D160 today with a nice snowblower for it. I'll post pics later....

Retired Wrencher

:USA:  :wh:  Start them up and run some gas out and plug them into a trickle charger. Gary   B....

• Like 1

boovuc

I ground leaves with the 310 for an hour then changed it's oil over to 10w-30 for the winter. (Along with a cleanout of her air filter).

Austin860

I put the snow blower on my d180, changed all her fluids, put my 100 lbs weights on, and did a few carb adjustments.

KC9KAS

I put the belt guard back on the GT-14....Need to put the snow plow on soon and start "re-aranging" the garage for the winter.

Wishin4a416

I derusted some parts for the 160 in Vinegar. Not much I know, but lots of other things were way behind.

i967mustang

Today I ground up some leave with the C160 and then took the idler off of the back that goes with the blower setup. Moved the running board back in, What a pain with the seat pan on it. This would have been easy with the older style flip up seat pan.

shallowwatersailor

I installed the rear hitch on the recently added 520xi, and then mounted the plow along with wheel weights plus rubber tire chains. I then used it to clear my trail through the property for when snow will  arrive is always a question mark around here. It was 70 degrees on Friday!

• Like 1

chip61

Was cutting grass for a while then I started getting "missed spots". After I decided I couldn't miss that many spots, I checked and sure enough the middle blade wasn't tight. Pulled the deck and hit It with impact then it was good to go! Glad it was this tractor and not my Allis Chalmers-that thing's a pain to pull and install the deck..

gratefulydeadman

Today I fitted the 953 with a new exhaust. Its a little big.... but it was free!!!

post-5837-0-72455800-1383543309_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Wheel Horse Kid

Saturday I did a little engine work to my Bronco 14 trying to get it to run right, got the lights working, and also put on the tire chains for winter. Still need to put on the blower and do a few other odds and ends to it.

pinecone

jealous, only drove by within a half mile of mine. we don't live together. although, i was doing some surveying work today on a donald trump property and spotted a red tractor behind some dismantled marble columns and weeds behind a barn. had square headlights? scrambled over the stuff in a hurry to find--. i have to go back tuesday and will take photos. this is a good thread, needs some suspense.

• Like 1

pinecone

not a wheel horse. not even that old. had 10 wheels and 3 decks. forgot the make, doesn't matter as we don't like them anyway. here is what got my attention and a photo of trumps house. no one lives there. just used for parties.

post-7287-0-27564800-1383689904_thumb.jppost-7287-0-86012000-1383689939_thumb.jp