stnygrm

wheel horse salvage yard

stnygrm

Headed tomorrow to a small wheel horse salvage yard. if you need anything let me know!  this guy has snow plows, rototillers, lots of tractors from the 70's on!

going to get a brand new (used once) 42 inch rear discharge deck with belt and spindles for 175.00.  I have a great 48 inch side discharge deck if anyone is interested!

stnygrm

tillers he is asking 65 and plow set up 100!

JimmyJam

I maybe interested in a tiller that would fit an Electro 12 or Charger 12. Where in NY are you? I am making a trip to Buffalo, NY from Massachusetts next weekend.

• Like 3

stnygrm

I maybe interested in a tiller that would fit an Electro 12 or Charger 12. Where in NY are you? I am making a trip to Buffalo, NY from Massachusetts next weekend.

I live 30 miles south of Syracuse, the tillers fit anything equipped with a tach system, I can take pics if you want want in the am. this place is in Endicott ny!

AMC RULES

Humm...wonder who has a :wh: salvage lot in Endicott NY? 

Kevbo

Tillers for $65 thats a steal!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimmyJam

I live 30 miles south of Syracuse, the tillers fit anything equipped with a tach system, I can take pics if you want want in the am. this place is in Endicott ny!

Cool!!! Thanks!

stnygrm

Cornell hollow road, he has 20 plus tractors and a shed full of parts

• Like 1

squonk

Give me a wave when you go thru Exit 42!  :)

When in Buffalo You can Hit Coles in Elmwood Village for the best wings or Duff's for the most wings.  Fat Bob's for great Barb-b Que or my new fav Country Pride Restaurant at the TA travel center at exit 48A. If you leave hungry, you're not trying! :thumbs:

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

stnygrm

he has 2 that I know of!

stnygrm

exit 42?  25 minutes down route 26 for me!

• Like 1

JimmyJam

he has 2 that I know of!

Ok! Count me in on one of them! Do you want me to PM you and I can setup a way to pay you!

JimmyJam

Hey Mike... Sure! Maybe we can schedule a "coffee-meet-n-greet" at the same time!!!! ......or beer!!! LOL!!!

stnygrm

he has 2 that I know of!

Ok! Count me in on one of them! Do you want me to PM you and I can setup a way to pay you!

give me a cell number and I will send pics tomorrow, if you want them I will get them and we can go from there!

Hey Mike... Sure! Maybe we can schedule a "coffee-meet-n-greet" at the same time!!!! ......or beer!!! LOL!!!

beer is better!

• Like 1

JimmyJam

Awesome!!! My cell number is 774-573-1114! Let me know!

squonk

exit 42?  25 minutes down route 26 for me!

Exits 42/41 on the Thru-way that is! :auto-iroc:

• Like 1

JimmyJam

When in Buffalo You can Hit Coles in Elmwood Village for the best wings or Duff's for the most wings.  Fat Bob's for great Barb-b Que or my new fav Country Pride Restaurant at the TA travel center at exit 48A. If you leave hungry, you're not trying! :thumbs:

Hey Mike... I was born-n-raised in Buffalo, NY. Yes Duff's is the best, ...and Anchor Bar (originator of Buffalo Wings)!!! I have been to that Country Pride truck stop!! Good Food! We should meet!

• Like 1

squonk

I'll be around with my arm in a sling. :auto-ambulance:

stnygrm

Awesome!!! My cell number is 774-573-1114! Let me know!

will do!

stnygrm

I will take pics tomorrow of what is there and post them, nobody knows about this place so send me what you are after and we can arrange a way to get them to you!

• Like 2

JimmyJam

I'll be around with my arm in a sling. :auto-ambulance:

Mike... In a sling???? What???? Hey, doesn't matter as long as you can raise a beer to your mouth... or do you want me to bring a straw? hehehehe LOL!!!

squonk

Shoulder surg on Mon.

JimmyJam

Shoulder surg on Mon.

:eek::sad:  Sorry to hear. Good luck! ...Speedy recovery!

AMC RULES

I think it's just some elective surgery...   :hilarious:

to make him strong enough to turn a Techy over. 

• Like 1

JimmyJam

STNYGRM: Is this guy selling parts or complete tractors for parts?