Sign in to follow this  
glenn27

Pictures of front blade hookup GT-14

glenn27

Hello-I was wondering if anyone has a couple close up's /diagrams of parts needed (link etc,) for the plow hookup on a GT-14?

Tks.

glenn

nylyon

Hi Glenn, welcome back. I don't have a GT-14 but I know that others here do and can probably get you some pictures.

glenn27

Thanks--trying to get Refracman or someone-to help -I know I'm missing the long link--and I thought I had a blade manual, but I guess it's in cyber-world.

Thanks for any input--I've been around--just nothing to add here..

glenn

T-Mo

Glenn,

I haven't had anything to offer here since.....the beginning, but that hasn't stopped me yet from posting. :D

Brrly1

Hello Glen I am headed out the door to work ,but possibly tomorrow I will dig out the blade to my Dad's tractor and I will shoot some pictures for you.I normally work days but they called for an afternoon evening job, an I am one of the lucky ones. Later John

Jim_M

Glenn,

I have a GT 14 and blade here. I'll try to get some pictures for you this weekend if no one posts any before then. I don't have lights in that building and it's dark by the time I get home from work.

Jim

refracman

Glenn? didnt you receive the pics and dementions i sent you for thelift link? also the link to the one on ebay?

although ive never had the correct plow setup on mine. the link should just pin to the rock shaft and the plow frame

heres a link to the parts diagram

http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=toro_co...1910001-0001the

glenn27

Steve--I got two of your first pics--then I had some 'puter probs/ so I lost a lot of info--but back up and running now! but also thanks for that other link--that's what I needed!!

Have a Merry Christmas!

:D

glenn