Awesome Zane...just Awesome.  Yep, you are right...just about a 6 to 8" curved at the top stack would finish it.  I think they call it a "bullhorn curved" chrome stack.  You are going to be like a kid in a candy store at the show.  Congratulations Mate.  :)

Congratulations Zane... :handgestures-thumbsup:

your :wh: is looking really good.

Thanks a bunch, Glenn. Its looking like the motor has to come apart now though. Governor isn't working properly.

Looking real good for a first time project, better than new from the factory. 

ZANE. You have done a great job in a short time. Whats the next model you will be doing?

HAHA good one bitten. I'm not even done with this one! Might have to twar down the engine to fix the governor. But thanks a bunch :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now