Awesome Zane...just Awesome.  Yep, you are right...just about a 6 to 8" curved at the top stack would finish it.  I think they call it a "bullhorn curved" chrome stack.  You are going to be like a kid in a candy store at the show.  Congratulations Mate.  :)

Congratulations Zane... :handgestures-thumbsup:

your :wh: is looking really good.

Thanks a bunch, Glenn. Its looking like the motor has to come apart now though. Governor isn't working properly.

Looking real good for a first time project, better than new from the factory. 

ZANE. You have done a great job in a short time. Whats the next model you will be doing?

HAHA good one bitten. I'm not even done with this one! Might have to twar down the engine to fix the governor. But thanks a bunch :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By giddyap
      I started my second full custom a day after the Big Show. My first was a supersized Suburban built right here under " V drive pulley for Predator"  After laying out everything I brought home, I bolted two frames together. I then added a Commando hood, wheels and Lawn Ranger seat pan. The stretched horse was blah so I flipped one frame and was inspired with the Z frame look. I added a round hood and other parts and came up with my 2 seat concept Not apparent in the photo is the long section of frame behind the rear wheels. Here I will mount a 420cc Predator and connect a live axle with a go kart clutch. No transmission and no reverse. I believe this setup will be more like a "dune buggy/rail" or go kart impersonating a tractor and should be a wild ride.  

• By Dennys502

Local pickup only.

Asking $800.00.

• By Taylor953wheelhorse
      I bought this cart a couple years ago and I have never been able to find any pictures of another one like it. I was wondering if anyone here could tell me about it. 

Thanks 

• By OILUJ52
      Picked up this 310 the other day and was doing some PM's. Checked under the motor tins and wow, this one was pretty bad!

• By Laudra
      Hello,

I have what I believe is a 1989 312-8 wheel horse and need to purchase transaxle dipstick.  I do not need the tube just the dipstick, however, if the dipstick comes with the tube that's fine also...