jcb857

ranger 700 gone for good

jcb857

I have been selling off my collection and sold my last wheel horse that I will be getting rid of. The ranger 700 that came from Kansas city area that had never been ran and came with a snow plow and deck that has never been used. I gave it away 300.00 bucks on ebay wow thought a never used never ran wheel horse would of went for more. It is headed to Maryland now.post-3463-0-51098600-1382114366_thumb.jppost-3463-0-82681800-1382114397_thumb.jp What do you think are the prices finally going down?

• Like 1

wh1076

I would have giving you more for it than that.  That is a good looking little lawn mower.

Devin

squonk

Not a big market for the vertical shaft tractors. I sold a 1990 210-h that I had bought new a couple of years ago. Still looked nice and ran great. Came with 2 decks, snow blade and blower,weights and chains and struggled to get $500.

546cowboy

That is the way it is on Ebay if you don't start it out for what you want, you'll get that kind of response. Yet you see stuff on there you wouldn't give $300 for priced at $1000 and will never sell. The only reason I put stuff on there now is because I have to get rid of stuff because of my situation. I have taken a substantial loss on the last two I sold on there. But if I take them to a local auction I most likely wouldn't have got that much and the fees would have been higher. I'm telling you, you just can't win or even break even. :deadhorse::twocents-02cents:

• Like 1

dcrage

Was that one of RickV's collection?? -- I know he had a couple of NOS vertical shafts that sold at his auction

jcb857

yes it came from ricks collection

flyovrcntry

I think it's just the economy,I buy and sell a few riders.I am in a real good high traffic spot.I don't even get lookers most days.JD is a real good seller around here,I have actually sold them before I got them off the trailer before.Well I have a real nice L130 right now and I got tired of setting it out there and not get lookers.

I think folks don't have the money,and if they do they are holding on to it out of fear.

Terry M

I would have Bid on that if it were closer to home. would of been an item to keep in my Lawn Ranger collection forever. :)

Wheel-N-It

Man it would have broke my heart to have sold that Wheel Horse. If you had listed it on RS to sell, I sure am sorry I missed it. That little Horse would be sitting in my "Van Cave" right now.