• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By giddyap
      I started my second full custom a day after the Big Show. My first was a supersized Suburban built right here under " V drive pulley for Predator"  After laying out everything I brought home, I bolted two frames together. I then added a Commando hood, wheels and Lawn Ranger seat pan. The stretched horse was blah so I flipped one frame and was inspired with the Z frame look. I added a round hood and other parts and came up with my 2 seat concept Not apparent in the photo is the long section of frame behind the rear wheels. Here I will mount a 420cc Predator and connect a live axle with a go kart clutch. No transmission and no reverse. I believe this setup will be more like a "dune buggy/rail" or go kart impersonating a tractor and should be a wild ride.  

• By Taylor953wheelhorse
      I bought this cart a couple years ago and I have never been able to find any pictures of another one like it. I was wondering if anyone here could tell me about it. 

Thanks 

• By giddyap
      This is my first born custom and is still under construction. Only one of the hoods, gutted frame, seat tray and seat are from my recently acquired 551 Suburban. A newer 3 speed transaxle and belt guard will round out the remaining Wheel Horse parts. The front axle is flipped and moved forward 6 inches. Its origin along with the tie rods and steering column comes from a 102 Cub Cadet. Taking 2 steps back for every advance is part of the fun. But now I'm at a loss and overwhelmed at all the V drive pulleys available at Phoenix pulleys. Can anyone suggest what pulley I should use with the 13 hp Predator? Thanks in advance

• By WVHillbilly520H
      About 30+ years ago my dad who is now 80 was working in a sheet metal (HACV) factory and decided to make himself a rear clevis hitch mounted scraper blade for his CC 1200 to repair our 1/4 mile long driveway after winter and rain storms, so with an old pair of cast iron plow shares he got his radius to break a piece of 12? gauge steel for the moldboard approx 6" tall by 48" long with 1/4"x2.5" flat bar for the wear edge (that was later upgraded to a car leaf spring), he also bent a piece of 3/16" into a "U" for the swivel mount to the moldboard then a 3/8"x2.25" flat bar for the lift/pull/swivel arm, finished off with the clevis to attach which he also drilled to be able to tilt for pulling side ditches, long story shortened, it worked very well for many years with my body being extra weight when necessary, after I moved out to find my own way he added brackets for extra weight, fast forward to the past few winters it sat outside the shed where he accidentally ran it over in the snow with my Kioti, so the last couple months I've been in the process of fixing it for him/myself and here's a few shots of the broken to fab to final (hopefully a bit better and easier to angle plus turn for pushing version) waiting on paint stages that I just finished up today... Father's Day, Jeff.

• By ztnoo
      Any one seen anything like this before???
      Its a dual port I believe, which would make it 1600cc?
      Quirky for sure. Never heard it run.
      Have to wonder if there's enough air movement to keep the thing cooled.
      No shroud or fan........doubtful, IMO.