n1defan

Custom heavy duty 2" hitch build #5

n1defan

I wiil be taking orders for the custom heavy duty hitchs that Scott and I have been building.

post-4087-0-66394300-1381366989.jpg

Remember that these are built to order, I require 50% down to build you a hitch, and the other 50% when its ready to ship. I will use Fed Ex to ship these and only ship on Sat. I will give you a shipping quote when you give me a address, and delivery conformation and a tracking # will be given to you when its shipped. I have 40+ hitches built and sold and have lots of compliments so far and I thank you guys for liking my hitches. The new prices are :

1. regular hitch $120 + shipping

2. XI hitch $130 + shipping

3. custom hitch to your dimensions $120 - $140 + shipping depending on what you need and cost of materials.

extra plates and bolts $10 To mount hitch to tractor if you don't have a rear plow mount.

Any questions you can PM me or post here.

Sorry for the mix up, but tiller hitchs are not available, to many variables to make them work.

post-4087-0-73436500-1381486306.jpg

the larger of the two is an XI hitch

Edited by n1defan

smoreau

Ok guys, I will not have the time this year to do these hitches. But Tom is my partner in building them and they are the same hitch as before. My job is gearing up for a plant move and I am scheduled to work 12 hour days tell its done. Any questions just PM Tom.

posifour11

I love mine! If you don't have one, you need one!

dbartlett1958

I love mine! If you don't have one, you need one!

Yeah, what he said!

876wheelhorse

it looks to be built really well almost way stronger than it needs to be.......

zieg72

Yep love mine...  I was part of the first build, just wish the shorter version was available for the tiller back then...

Forest Road

I have a Kwik way loader on my Xi tractor. Will the hitch work with the loader frame?

stevasaurus

I just bought one from Scott at Charlotte this last August.  I love it...works great.  Thanks Scott. :)

nick9091

I bought mine during the first build.  You will not find a stronger - better built hitch anywhere and it's so easy to install, it fits perfectly. 

bean

does anyone have a pic of the tiller style hitch?

smoreau

The Tiller hitch actually does not fit with the tiller. The hitch has to come off to fit the tiller as there are just too many variations of tillers to make one hitch work. so the tiller hitch is not available. I will have Tom remove that from the top post as he just copied and pasted my old listing from last year. .

n1defan

Forest Road Please send me a pic of the back of the tractor with the loader atached so I can determine if the stock hitch will work or not. If not a custom one can be built. Thanks Tom

• Like 1

Forest Road

Forest Road Please send me a pic of the back of the tractor with the loader atached so I can determine if the stock hitch will work or not. If not a custom one can be built. Thanks Tom

Forgot to take a picture while I was up north. But I can't see why it wouldn't work. The loader frame appears to mount in the plow hitch.

Unfortunately at this time I'm going to have to pass. Ill keep my eyes open for your next build.

smoreau

Ok guys, we only have a few sold and need a better idea on how many to make, If your interested in a hitch, please PM tom or I and we can get you set up.

n1defan

I'm still taking orders for hitches if any one is interested. I have two sold and will be ordering supplies on Monday.

rhilton284

Just got mine. Very high quality work and the Cyclone Rake couldn't twist this one off. If you are looking for a great receiver hitch solution this is it. Very easy to imstall.........

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

SPINJIM

I want one, but not sure of the difference in application between the standard and the XI.   I would put it on a 312-8 or a C-120-8.   Not sure which yet.  

Does one clear the fender better than the other, or one go on 8-speed vs. hydo, or one stronger than the other?

Jim

JackC

I bought one from the last build and put it on my 520HC.  I will take another one for one of my C-175s.  

You will not find a hitch this good anywhere else.

PM sent to Scott.

Duff

I bought mine during the first build.  You will not find a stronger - better built hitch anywhere and it's so easy to install, it fits perfectly. 

I'll certainly second that - great qualilty at a very fair price!

Duff  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

neil

anyone got any pics of the hitch working with attachment

rhilton284

anyone got any pics of the hitch working with attachment

The hitch isn't actually working but here is pictures of my setup for the Cyclone Rake Pro.

Hitch-001-small.jpg

Hitch-002-small.jpg

Hitch-004-small.jpg

Hitch-006-small.jpg

Edited by rhilton284
  • Like 1

shallowwatersailor

Here is my C-105 with a hitch from the first build pulling my log splitter.I also have a hitch on the 518xi for my Cyclone Rake. This build I am getting one for the 520xi and the 520-H.

87fdec60-cfc1-4ab2-9f61-b269cfacbf56_zps

GlenPettit

DSCN0082-2-1.jpg

roscoemi

post-6649-0-91877600-1383444712_thumb.jp

• Like 2

shallowwatersailor

Today I used the 518xi with the 2" hitch to move my three wheeled Cub Cadet. The new owner is picking it up next weekend (I hope.) He took the missing wheel this past summer to repair a flat but hasn't come back since! I thought it justified getting a HF Pickup Crane. The crane is jury-rigged for now but shows the versatility of the hitch. Go Bears!

DSCF9303_zps75ef45b3.jpg

DSCF9292_zpse850c876.jpg

• Like 3