Jake Kuhn

Warsaw Indiana 2013 picture thread.

rmaynard

Great pictures Jake. Thanks for sharing them with those of us too far away to be there. :thumbs:

953 nut

:text-thankyouyellow:   Looks like a great show, thanks for taking us along. :text-coolphotos: 

:USA: 

timo4352

Yep , Thanks :eusa-clap:

squonk

Great pics! I see some Kings made it! Elvis would be proud!  :) Do you know who had the big wagon in the 5th pic?

RMCIII

Nice pics/ great job.

AMC RULES

:text-coolphotos:   State Farm    :handgestures-thumbsup:

dovetail53

five...... 1045's at one show!! that's pretty awesome.

stevasaurus

It was an excellent show...the weather cooperated (excellent weather for Scott's (if you have been there through the years.)) :) :)  It is always great to see old friends and make new ones.  Thanks to Scott, and his Dad (Dave) and the rest of their family and friends that put this on.  I had a fantastic time. :woohoo:

• Like 2

squonk

I I had a fantastic time. :woohoo:

When do you don't??   :)  :)  :)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

How can you not have a great time.  Got to meet Octfst, 55rj35jr, Waynen, kc9kas and a few others.  Martin showed up and his wife Jeanine...she kept me in Blood Marys with olives stuffed with blue cheese, DClark showed up and gave me his raffle tickets to hold for him (as he had to leave when the raffle was getting started)...he won 4 times...I won 3...felt like I was wearing a path in the floor up to the goodie table. Jake Kuhn won at least 4 or 5 times (he really gets excited when they call his number). :woohoo:  IndyWH decided to make the trip (glad he did, it was good to see him again) and he won the Straight from the Horses Mouth book, Shorts (Paul) and his wife made the trip...these two people are just incredible. Lonny and Eric, Brrly1, Racinfool40 (mike), Jake's dad (Doug) , the McNeals...just would not be a show with out these guys...Scott and his dad Dave.... Vinylguy (Terry) and his wife Lola...a special thanks to Terry :) ..all just excellent people and an absolute pleasure to be around.  If I missed anyone, it is not intentional.  thanks to all :)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 4

zieg72

If I missed anyone, it is not intentional.  thanks to all :)

Sure... JK, it was great seeing everyone as usual.  Class A show, even with the monsoon.  Thanks Scott and Dave for allowing this to take place.

• Like 2

Vinylguy

I recorded some video but have a heck of a time embedding here.

I figured it out so take a look.

It just does not get any better than this. What a great day. Thanks Mehlberg family.

http://youtu.be/4gV-3SFUpnA

Edited by VINYLGUY
  • Like 6

Martin

I was hopeless at picture taking this time around. BUT I did get one real good pic and when we get home I will upload it. We are still on our way home and just enjoying some couple time without any kids! Really nice weekend and so relaxing..... The weather was great, even with the downpour, at least it wasn't 50 and blowing cold like past years. We had dinner at the Winona lake restaurant, nice food! And stayed the night in Warsaw. Went through south bend and saw Kent's 875 smiling in the rear view mirror......saw Ireland road (is that the one?).......Taking our time going home, having lunch at giordanos (stuffed pizza, yum!) right now and plan on being home later in the afternoon. Was nice catching up with and meeting a few more members on here. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Edited by Martin
  • Like 3

Martin

whats in the coffee mug steve?

post-4321-0-68978900-1381100551_thumb.jp

Edited by Martin
  • Like 3

876wheelhorse

Looked like i missed a really good time again. I was going to stop in but it rained all the way to ft wayne. I had to run to michigan. This is a show I have to make it to. I really want to try out plowing as long as there is some people that can help me out .....

SousaKerry

The wife and I had a great time as well.  Will definitely be back again, hopefully with the worker ready to plow.  We bailed out of there after the raffle/flood.  For the second time now at a show someone has offered to buy the wife's little Lawn Ranger. I didn't think I did that good of a job on it, must just be because it's a Ranger???

The only picture I remembered to take..

post-4531-0-64121100-1381156236_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Michael D Conley

I don't know about you but the Horse Power demonstration Scott put on was incredible.  :bow-blue:  Thanks to your entire family!

• Like 2

whfan74

A big thank you to you Mr. Michael Conley for the awesome photos and the videos as well.  Here is another one that captured some of the fun we had Saturday!  I truly appreciate you taking the time to capture what our event is really about!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mw96Pgs7Jo

Also if you are on Facebook you can see some of the photos that Michael was able to take and send to me here:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=oa.10151645431005952&type=1

• Like 2

mack 904

Thanks for another great time Scott. You and your family put on a great show. Wish I could have stayed longer and brought tractors. See you  next year, DENNY.

• Like 1

whfan74

Thought I would finally get around to posting up some photos.  These were taken and enhanced by our very own member Michael D Conley......thank you again for capturing all of the fun!

post-919-0-65119000-1381340911_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-09948500-1381340928_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-35298300-1381340939_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-93358300-1381341187_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-79181900-1381341209_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-47939200-1381341234_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-98417600-1381341269_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-53739400-1381341304_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-46354800-1381341346_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-46973700-1381341394_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-61534500-1381341415_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-96277300-1381341451_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

kaiser

WOW, just WOW.

great pics.

• Like 1

squonk

Ya got some Christmas card pics in there Scott!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Awesome picts Scott...

thanks for sharing.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

1maidenfan

thanks for the pix Scott. Was wondering if you guys got a group photo of evryone like last year?