• Hodge 71's Auto 18
    • James Be's D180
    • Jack C's D160
    • Bitten's D200
    • jdb 100's D200
    • Coldone'sD200
    • wheelhorseman's D200

Hodge71

Congrats Andy. We were neck and neck for most of the month but I fell short in the long run. Guess I really gotta step up my game to keep up with the pros on here.   

Edited by hodge71

AMC RULES

Anyone know what Novembers :wh: model is?    :scratchead:

groundhog47

Congratulations :text-bravo: ditto Bob"s post , and every entrant  deserves a :thumbs:  for fine work they did!

• Like 1

z34monty

The D's are the BIG DOGS in the Wheel Horse line up.  When I see pictures of Wheel Horse tractors that i like, I save the pictures.  This D is not mine but the pictures are two of my favorites.  It was restored and it did belong to one of our members at one time but I lost track of which one.  Not sure if it is eligible but since we all like pictures and this is a beauty I will put it up anyway.  I think this D looks awesome with the big snow blower on it.

attachicon.gifD with snow blower a.jpg

attachicon.gifD with snow blower.jpg

I have two big D's a 200 and a 160. Rebuilt the motor in the 200 and junked the Onan and put a new Kohler command pro 25hp in it. Have two strong D'S now.

JackC

The D's are the BIG DOGS in the Wheel Horse line up.  When I see pictures of Wheel Horse tractors that i like, I save the pictures.  This D is not mine but the pictures are two of my favorites.  It was restored and it did belong to one of our members at one time but I lost track of which one.  Not sure if it is eligible but since we all like pictures and this is a beauty I will put it up anyway.  I think this D looks awesome with the big snow blower on it.

I have two big D's a 200 and a 160. Rebuilt the motor in the 200 and junked the Onan and put a new Kohler command pro 25hp in it. Have two strong D'S now.

How about some pics, especially the command pro transplant?  Always good to know the transplant options and what the issues are doing the transplants.

JamesBe1

How about some pics, especially the command pro transplant?  Always good to know the transplant options and what the issues are doing the transplants.

I second that.  I'd love to hear more about the engine transplant.  I'd really like to repower mine.

muz123

how meany hours on it?