KC9KAS

The things a fellow does for his wife!

KC9KAS

I'm sitting at the bar working on my check-book and paying some bills and she comes in from the flower garden and says, "Could you get one of your Horses and the cart and haul off some of the junk from the garden"!

Now I have the motorcycle in the garage half apart for an electrical repair and 3 of the horses are blocked in, and the D-200 has the grader blade on so it is not going to work.

I get the Workhorse 1000...(replaced the 7hp with a 10hp) and it is hoodless because of the bigger engine. This machine ALWAYS starts and runs fine, so I get it out and hook up the yard cart.

As I am driving up to the stuff she wants me to haul away, I see this look of discontent on her face......She snaps a couple of photos and said, "Of all the nice complete Horses you have you bring out THAT one"!

I said, "A (Wheel) Horse is a Horse"!

Photos attached:

2013-09-18163137_zps41787409.jpg

2013-09-18163359_zps4cb8acd6.jpg

2013-09-18163224_zpsb8038c7f.jpg

• Like 2

Wheel-N-It

Hey thats a nice shop you have. What kind of motorcycle is sitting in there???

KC9KAS

What you see in the picture is just part of a 30 X 40 pole barn.

I have 2 Honda Gold Wing 1500's....Wife rides a 1989 Trike & I ride a 2 wheel 96 SE.

The relay that controls the fuel gauge (not needed), temperature gauge (not needed), reverse (not needed), and the tail lights NEEDED, died.

The OEM part is $35 and I can buy the exact part from the electrical parts place for $2.25......but there is a $200 minumum order!

GEDC0126-1-1.jpg

squonk

What's the big deal? Order 200! :ychain: As Mr Ed ( The chairman of the horse power dept. here at Wheel Horse Plaza) would say " A Horse is a Horse of course of course" :thumbs:

AMC RULES

Pretty cool trike that Mrs has.   :handgestures-thumbsup:  

Wheel-N-It

Nice motorcycles you have there!

I just had a new rear tire, brake pads, oil change, and S&S carb installed on my 2000 Harley Davidson. Boy oh Boy did that set me back some bucks!

I won't be buyiing any more Wheel Horses for a while thats for sure...................... right :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

• Like 1

SousaKerry

Ya know the ugliest Horses always do the most work, cause they ain't afraid to get dirty..

• Like 1

Coadster32

Where's the wife with the camera when the nice looking horses are out??

squonk

I just had a new rear tire, brake pads, oil change, and S&S carb installed on my 2000 Harley Davidson. Boy oh Boy did that set me back some bucks!

I won't be buyiing any more Wheel Horses for a while thats for sure...................... right :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

You do know what HD stands for don't you Van?

KC9KAS

You do know what HD stands for don't you Van?

Another "Hundred Dollars"

DennisThornton
On 9/18/2013 at 5:31 PM, KC9KAS said:

What you see in the picture is just part of a 30 X 40 pole barn.

I have 2 Honda Gold Wing 1500's....Wife rides a 1989 Trike & I ride a 2 wheel 96 SE.

The relay that controls the fuel gauge (not needed), temperature gauge (not needed), reverse (not needed), and the tail lights NEEDED, died.

The OEM part is $35 and I can buy the exact part from the electrical parts place for $2.25......but there is a $200 minumum order!

GEDC0126-1-1.jpg

Darn!  I was hoping to see the part!

Any chance of getting an update?

KC9KAS
7 hours ago, DennisThornton said:

Darn!  I was hoping to see the part!

Any chance of getting an update?

I recently bought several relays from http://goldwingdocs.com/Store.

They were a little more reasonable on the price.

• Thanks 1