Sign in to follow this  
jbumgarner

What Snow blower will work on a 702

jbumgarner

I moved from North Carolina to Southern Illinois a couple years ago and now I am moving to Northern Illinois.  I have a 702 with a snowblade, but was interested in getting a snow blower.  I looked in the manual section and seen what snow blower came originally for the tractor, but I have yet to see one for sale.  Is there any other model snow blowers that would fit my tractor.  I am fairly new to WH tractors and need some advise on this.

gwest_ca

An old 1962-64  interchangeability list

1955-2000 interchangeability list

Garry

bkdrywall
post-11678-0-63196600-1379863265_thumb.jpost-11678-0-03908700-1379863297_thumb.jpost-11678-0-21272500-1379863324_thumb.jI just got my 702 out of storage and got it running. I have a snowblower for it that I'm selling and just listed it on some forums. I used it until I got one for my John Deere 318. I will try to post the pics I took of it. Every thing is there that is needed to hook it up. It only takes a couple of minutes. Unlike my John Deere, which takes a good 30 to 6o minutes. Edited by bkdrywall

Coadster32

Don't wanna go against the grain here, but not so sure if the thrower you pictured will work on a roundhood. I have a thrower on my 854 and it's the round sided one. I could be wrong and forgive me if I am. 

stevasaurus

Chris, it says on page 2 of the second interchange list that Garry put above that a ST-326 will fit a 702.  BTW...ST-326 breaks down as Snow Thrower...32" 1966.  I have a STR-324 that fits on my 857 and the 702...the "R" is for the Ranger models.

Jeff, where in northern Illinois you moving to?? :)

bkdrywall

I used it on my 702 for probably 15 winters. Just took it off last week as stated above.

Coadster32

Didn't get a chance to follow thru the interchangability list, just shooting from the hip..(apparently in the foot this time) :hide: .

Thanks for the straighting out.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1