Sign in to follow this  
rustyoldjunk

verticle shaft front lift attatchment off C111

rustyoldjunk

i got this front lift off a parts tractor,verticle shaft,B111 i think if i remember right.i dont know whats it for but i would like too :USA: .i dont have any use for it but i hate for it to lay on a shelf when someone else might need it so once i figure out what its for i plan to put it in the classifieds to trade for a c series hood. :)edit:for some reason its not letting me add pics,keeps telling me i cannot upload this type of file but its the same digital camera pics i always use so im working on it and if i cant get it in a few minutes i will sdelete this post :banghead: .

Attached Image

post-4-1219698740.jpg

rustyoldjunk

pic 1

Attached Image

post-4-1219698904.jpg

rustyoldjunk

i guess i cant delete it.my usual way of posting pics isnt working and photobucket isnt either.i will work on it later.

Attached Image

post-4-1219699101.jpg

rustyoldjunk

ok i figured out what i was doing wrong.....so back to the the topic.first i believe i put the wrong model in the title,i believe i took this off the front of a B111.second i dont know what this front lift attatchment is for,does anyone else?thanks jim

Attached Image

post-4-1219699293.jpg

rustbucket

that is the mount and part of the acctuator assembly for the special plow/dozer that the B series used i have a full plow on my B-112 and if i can get the camera out ill show what the whole thing looks like fully assembled.

rustyoldjunk

thanks Jason,is it all there then,minus the plow or is there more to it?