Sign in to follow this  
squonk

Now this is an auction!

953 nut

WOW, if it is true that he who dies with the most toys wins I would have to declare Jim Erdle the winner! That is an oustanding auction, wish I lived closer. Please go and take lots of pictures.

:USA: 

squonk

He's still alive and was at the local steam pageant last month. He commented he could do a better job at getting rid of everything than his widow would.

AMC RULES

Looks like she's about to test that theory.   :scared-eek: 

buckrancher

I got a big colored brochure from the auction service on this a couple of weeks ago

you had better have deep pockets

squonk

If I do go, I'll probably only be able to afford a hot dog! Kinda curious what an old in need of resto Oil Pull would sell for!

buckrancher

I would love to have one of the small rumley oil pulls they are cool

Brian

perry

Amazing collection

DoctorHfuhruhurr

That's a lot of "stuff".  It doesn't look like any of it has been moved in ages by the layers of dust.  I like to look at it but would never want to own it.  I prefer to use it. 

Coadster32

If I do go, I'll probably only be able to afford a hot dog! Kinda curious what an old in need of resto Oil Pull would sell for!

X2

6wheeler

Very nice posting Mike. I would really like to be there. It would be fun. If you are there long enough, Let me know what that Cushman 2h and 4h brings and the Le Roi's. Well that's asking too much. Sorry. I hope the collection sells well. I see a lot of stuck and parts listings. Unfortunately, That falls right into the hands of scrappers. With parts becoming increasingly "hard to come by" or "so out of reach" pricing, that alot of this "IRON" may just become that. Oh well. Have fun if you go. I hope you find something more than a Hot Dog.        Pat 

Wheel-N-It

WOW!!!

squonk

A guy I work with collects antique engines and he stopped by yesterday and looked around. He said a lot of stuff was too far gone to be worth much. Couple of tractors with trees growing through them. Kinda sad really. That's the thing I have about people collecting stuff just to have it. After a while it gets out of control and everything just sits. How many tractors do you need???? :confusion-confused: I have 4 and run them all the time. It's enough.

• Like 2

buckrancher

How many tractors do you need???? :confusion-confused: I have 4 and run them all the time. It's enough.

50 or so

• Like 2

Wheel-N-It

A guy I work with collects antique engines and he stopped by yesterday and looked around. He said a lot of stuff was too far gone to be worth much. Couple of tractors with trees growing through them. Kinda sad really. That's the thing I have about people collecting stuff just to have it. After a while it gets out of control and everything just sits. How many tractors do you need???? :confusion-confused: I have 4 and run them all the time. It's enough.

I agree with Mike regarding the number "4". I have 9 vintage LAGT's that I keep running. For me its really too many, and after carfeful thought I came up with the same number as Mike (4). I want to sell some, so if anyone here has only one, two, or three, then PM me and I'll sell you one of mine.

Van