Sign in to follow this  
RedHorse1

Geneseo, IL Antique Engine & Tractor Show Sept 13 -15, 2013

RedHorse1

Is anyone else planning on going to this this weekend? I am looking at going Saturday the 14th. Probably bring my 857.

See the web site for more info.    ae-ta.com

Martin

i wasnt planning on going. so much to do this month.

will definitely be going down to jacksonville end of the month, though.......

• Like 1

smokin joe

Its a great show you won't be disappointed. I just wish I had more time to go to shows...'

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

RedHorse1

Maybe I will have the only Wheel Horse at the show. :) I think I am going to bring a green tractor at put a for sale sign on it. ha ha, No really I am selling it. Need to get some more money for some red tractors. Not sure if I will make the Jacksonville show yet. I will let you know on that one.

• Like 1

smokin joe

Their are allways lots of wheel horses there so you have nothing to worry about..

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

CasualObserver

I'll be in the area, if time allows I might be able to swing through for a little while, but won't have tractors with.

RedHorse1

Cool, my daughter will probably be riding the 857 around all day. Bringing my father-in-law. He is from Geneseo so it will be neat to get him back home and to see all of the farm equipment. Should be a good show. Looking forward to it!

neil

Dont forget the pics for us guys unable to attend :thumbs:  :flags-wavegreatbritain:

dtallon

I think I have the plans finalized to head up there tomorrow with the family, but have to split the day with the tractor show and the Niabi Zoo.  I plan on taking my 854.  Look forward to hopefully seeing some of you there.

• Like 2

RedHorse1

I'll see what I can do Neil. :) Cool, hope to see you there dtalon.

• Like 1

dtallon

My pictures don't do the show justice, but I thought it was a nice show.  Garden tractors don't get much respect at some of the local shows I go to, but they certainly do at this one.  Being my first time at this one, and having my family with me, I ran out of time before I got to chat with everybody I would have liked to.  I did enjoy very much talking to those that I did get to talk to.  I will definitely be back next year.  

Dave

geneseo_02.jpg

geneseo_03.jpg

geneseo_04.jpg

geneseo_01.jpg

• Like 2

KC9KAS

Dave, thank you for the photos.

I know what you mean....never enough time to see everything and visit with everyone!