Dieselcowboy

Calling all loader tractors.

boovuc

Jake, I saw the one arm bandit when you posted it last year. You can't argue about it's capabilities when you have pictures of it doing the work! The C series Ark's are only rated at 350 lb bucket lift.

Marv! That loader of yours looks like it could pick up it's own weight and lug it around! Wow!

I think I have said it before but the Kwikway loaders with that huge bucket just look awesome to me. I just was able to get mine off the tractor for a much needed sanding and paint job over the weekend. Now it matches the tractor. That is until I start hauling rocks again!

PS.....The Danco loader on the Electro 12 is an exact match to a loader I see once or twice a week on my way to work mounted on an old Cub Cadet. Always wondered who made them for IH.

Now someone still needs to show us "her" Case Loader/Tractor!

post-940-0-12187300-1380760752_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Dieselcowboy

I know we haven't got them all. Kelly where is yours?

wh79d160

000_0022.jpg  Mr. May  2010

• Like 4

MalMac

I see all these nice and shiny loaders and look at mine and it's the ugly one out. I just can't seem to find a time when it's not in use. It's very well maintained and babied somewhat, but it's just a worker. Used darn near everyday. it gets hosed down all the time because when it's on animal pin cleaning duty....... well I don't need to say anymore. Great looking at all these FEL gives me inspiration.

Old Ways

Neat looking machines.  I haven't had the honor of owning a loader yet.   

I think it'd be neat to see one on one of the "Short" Suburbans.  Would be similar in usability to a Johnny Bucket Jr.

TravelinJavelin

man I just love these bucket set ups what does a used one usually run for? i'm seeing all these attatchments here and wow i'm impressed what the mighty wheel horses are capable of.

boovuc

Good question considering I waited 4 years to find one and a good 520-H to mount it on.

Front loaders are all over the place in price depending on make and condition. The older Ark loaders are less than the Kwikway loaders just by age alone but in general, Garden Tractor size loader setups command a good return on money .

$1000 to $1300 dollars seems to be the going rate for a complete Wheelhorse ready loader with no tractor if they are complete and functioning as they should. Missing pumps, weight buckets and frame mounts, bad hoses, leaks and cylinder rebuilds make the price way way less.  

There are some priced below this and too many priced above it. The ones that tend to sell are in this range. (Xi ready loaders command a bit larger price). If the setup includes a tractor, subtract the loader amount from the asking price and ask your self is the tractor worth that much? Many of the loaders that fit WH tractors "required" the heavy duty front steering and spindle kits that seldom were passed along to subsequent buyers and if the loader was used enough, the front steering components are normally shot on the host tractor! Some food for thought!

specialwheelhorse

I just saw the neatest little FEL on a 753 yesterday and will post pics as soon as wife gets them down loaded.

• Like 1

JoeM

I've done a couple loaders, the first one was on a D160, it ran great but was a little too much around the yard. I later retro fitted that loader to a 520. My son liked it so much, I built him one too! The second one came out better, I was able to pick up a 520 roller with gear reduction steering for the build.

post-6026-0-44441900-1386265273_thumb.jp

post-6026-0-64597100-1386265334.jpg

post-6026-0-84805600-1386265473.jpg

post-6026-0-41366900-1386265573.jpg

• Like 3

wallfish

Must have missed this topic the first time around

post-658-0-51821300-1386281938.jpg

• Like 6

boovuc

Nice tractor/loaders you guys! Very impressive. I love the suitcase weights on that 520!

leeave96

Backhoe - NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!

Nice machine... :)

• Like 2

brandonozz

Backhoe - NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!

Nice machine... :)

Yea!

Everyone dreams of a loader...... until they get one and then they see the guy with the backhoe ....... then the dreaming starts all over!

Thanks John for making me feel so "unsatisfied" all over again   :bitch:

Seriously, Awsome toys!

• Like 1

TravelinJavelin

man look at the backhoe on that, that's what I want!

jeremi3210

The d200 is a friend of mines. The gt14 is mine.

post-5643-0-79108900-1386429415_thumb.jp

post-5643-0-68005600-1386429469_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Brrly1

Heres a shot of mine. GT14 with 16 hp. It has the independent three point so that means I can operate the loader, use the mid lift grader blade along with a rear back blade.

post-45-0-44706800-1386444709_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brrly1
  • Like 5

jeremi3210

Heres a shot of mine. GT14 with 16 hp. It has the independent three point so that means I can operate the loader, use the mid lift grader blade along with a rear back blade.

Brrly1 how is your 3point set up? I just did mine so i can run the loader mid lift 3point and the angle of my snow blade seperate. Also mine has a 16 k341 in it.

post-5643-0-95170500-1386457585_thumb.jp

post-5643-0-92065000-1386457632_thumb.jp

Dieselcowboy

This has went way farther than what I had anticipated. There are some really great tractors out there. Keep up the good work fellas.

Brrly1

Heres a pic of the three point setup.

post-45-0-95367700-1386593140_thumb.jpg

JoeM

Nice machines! I'd like to build a hoe........but...........I get in enough trouble with what I got now! lol My wife says I need adult supervision!

Looking at that 3 point, I was wanting one on the 520 FEL. I looked at one class 0, atv style, that uses the receiver for a trailer ball, seemed pretty neat and I built a receiver tube into my weight carrier. Thought I could put a box scraper on the back to help smooth things out.

Kolpin Outdoor WHS03HD Hitch System, 3-Point check it out, any comments?

ThreeHorses

Brrly1's picture of the GT14 3 point is for the GT14 tiller.

Has the stabilizer bar bolted between the lift arms.

The regular GT14 as adjustable lift bars on each side so you can level a blade or adjust for a turning plow.

Also has adjustable sway chains.

post-1026-0-06232100-1386641709_thumb.jp

Brrly1

Yes, I had the tiller on the back until I got a back blade at Mentone this spring. I needed the weight on the back of tractor, which actually worked well.

kj4kicks

Sorry, A little late for the party. Here's my customized C-520 (with C-160 sheetmetal) and a factory FEL from 1974.

PA200606.jpg

P1045119.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

TravelinJavelin

that's a sweet looking unit there!

boovuc

Brrly, Eldon..........Nice setups!