Sign in to follow this  
jbumgarner

Reo RR-66 Question

jbumgarner

I know there are not many of these out there, but I picked one up last week and thought I would mow with it from time to time.  I cleaned the carb and tank, so its running pretty good now but not perfect.  I think I'll rebuild the carb and it should take care of that.  I also found the belts were slipping so I put new belts on it and now it will not go in reverse.  I am pretty sure the belts are on properly, but I was hoping someone could take a picture of the belts on theirs and post them here.  I know there is some adjustments that can be made, but it wasn't doing this before the new belts were put on and everything looks correct based on the owners manual.  I appreciate any help I can get.  Thanks in advance

jbumgarner

Well I fixed the problem and don't really know how, but I had to make a couple adjustments.  Now as I install the mowing deck I found other problems.  Looks like I am missing parts.  Well what else is new.  I also need a seat cover for the mower.  I thought there was a guy in the vendors section that made them, but I couldn't find any information.  If anyone could help out on that please let me know.

Edited by jbumgarner

jay in nc

jeff long time no see or hear. you know the deal SHOW US SOME PICTURES. Jay

rmaynard

If you are looking for a cover for the rectangular pan seat, contact "buckrancher".