Sign in to follow this  
neil

Early RJ35 lands in UK (pic Heavy)

c141mower

congratulations with your new purchase....i love the early baby models....think ive seen you selling a few other horses to pay for this??on ebay.....hope its an easy fettle and its up and running soon....looks like you have any red blooded horse lovers ideal setup there....very nice...im not jelous at all!!!!....ive often seen these early models for sale in the usa but been put off by shipping....if you dont mind me askin how much was shipping??....

meadowfield

Nice one Neil, how many RJ's is that now?

Stigian

Yet another nice buy Neil, love the reel mower :handgestures-thumbup:

neil

Thanx for the  comments guys  ,i now have 2 RJs  as i recently sold an RJ58 .

I also have 3 suburbans now.

I have been selling a few of my other tractors recently as i dont want to let them spend another winter outside  and i am also thinning out the herd to make way for another tractor that is due to arrive from USA at any time now , more on that one later .

Anglo Traction

We ll done Neil :thumbs:, Now you've got too many. I think you should give me one of them :hide: .  Enjoy !   

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:  Me too Neil...love the new 35 buddy.    :icecream:

Jake Kuhn

Very Nice! Is that a stamped frame? Hard to tell in the pictures.

neil

Jake . How very observant of you & you are correct it is a stamped frame & i am told are quite rare .

Jake Kuhn

Jake . How very observant of you & you are correct it is a stamped frame & i am told are quite rare .

Very cool. They are pretty hard to find. Don't see as many stamped frames but I'm pretty well attracted to them...we've got 3 in the collection now. The one I just picked up yesterday has the stamped frame. But in your area they are definitely VERY rare. Bet you have the only one. :)

woodchuckfarmer

I like that little barrel on that cool old wagon , whats in it...lol. nice tractor too. Well done

Wishin4a416

That is a Beauty! Lots of life left in it.Im sure it found a good home.

neil

I like that little barrel on that cool old wagon , whats in it...lol. nice tractor too. Well done

The little cart used to have  a  stationary egine sitting on it , but now the engine has been taken off i am restoring it to use just as bit of a show piece & maybe hold some logs or a cider barrel .

i have made a new flat bed for the trolley out of some English oak planks that i had left from a job that i was doing .

VinsRJ

Stamped frame RJ35's would be in the 1956 range.

Lars

Wow im glad you finaly got it Neil... that sure is a really nice looking Rj, and nice blade and mower

P/S if you dont take good care of it ill pick it up LOL :teasing-neener: ...