baerpath

Last weekends pull

baerpath

Pull at Washington Co fair. Starts with my son's girl friend on my C165 on far track  Got a little dusty in the afternoon, 287 hooks down from last year but still a fun day

• Like 7

AMC RULES

Man, they all look and sound so good...really fun to watch. 

Enjoyed it...thanks for sharing Duane.    :handgestures-thumbsup:    :thanks: 

woodchuckfarmer

Great video....loved it

TT

Good stuff!  :handgestures-thumbup:

:text-thankyoublue:

welderman85

Great video thank you for posting it

PlowDayJunkie

Hey Duane

Scott Carmen here, do you have any GT 14 components to hook up a mower deck ?

I have the deck, it was my grandfathers GT and my uncle and I want to put the mower on it but are missing the quick tach and the side mule parts

Thanks

Scott

Ken B

20 minutes well spent! Any pulls such as this one a little closer to CT.? I'd love to take my son to a pull like this, ain't your regular old country fair pull that is for sure! Great job and thanks for posting. The guy on the John Deere 318 at 9:56 in the video did a real nice job keepin it between the lines.

baerpath

Not any closer to you that I know of we did have another large one this weekend 214 hooks today Started at 10am and done at 6pm. Sat was a smaller one 158 hooks so a busy weekend.  

RMCIII

Some interesting ways to get some distance, zing, zag the sled.... Never seen it done quite like that, but it seemed to work for some.

Good video.

chris11

20 minutes well spent! Any pulls such as this one a little closer to CT.? I'd love to take my son to a pull like this, ain't your regular old country fair pull that is for sure! Great job and thanks for posting. The guy on the John Deere 318 at 9:56 in the video did a real nice job keepin it between the lines.

Hey ken, there is a club in conn. [url=http://www.mctp.net/%20Im%20going%20to%20join%20year%20year]http://www.mctp.net/

Edited by chris11

JimmyJam

Wow Duane nice video! Thanks for sharing! Your son's girlfriend did well! I can't believe those modifies... intense machines! Wow!

I feel bad for the person riding in the back of the sled with all that crazy dust!!!!