I'm thinking of mounting farmall cub headlights (the thin looking ones) to my 753. I know they're not original wheel horse obviously and I'm usually a stickler with that type of deal but I think they would look good. Is this a bad idea in you're guys' opinion?

What ever you are happy with....It is your tractor, so whatever turns your crank...Just make sure you send us pictures!

Thinking of fabbing up some kind of light bar to mount 'em to?     :techie-eureka:

The cub ones, Craig. And I will KC9KAS! I figured it out. I put a few up of her in her original state. I've since put new tires on her, repainted the wheel horse and Kohler letters back to white and added a snow blade. I'll have pics up tomorrow if I can get the lights on! I was just making sure it wasn't too frowned upon. Cuz I really think they look AWESOME:) you guys can tell me what you think.

Edited by zanepetty

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By giddyap
      I started my second full custom a day after the Big Show. My first was a supersized Suburban built right here under " V drive pulley for Predator"  After laying out everything I brought home, I bolted two frames together. I then added a Commando hood, wheels and Lawn Ranger seat pan. The stretched horse was blah so I flipped one frame and was inspired with the Z frame look. I added a round hood and other parts and came up with my 2 seat concept Not apparent in the photo is the long section of frame behind the rear wheels. Here I will mount a 420cc Predator and connect a live axle with a go kart clutch. No transmission and no reverse. I believe this setup will be more like a "dune buggy/rail" or go kart impersonating a tractor and should be a wild ride.  

• By MS GENERAL REPAIR
      Part 1 of John Deere STX Lawn Tractor Repair Video Series.
      The Engine won't crank.

• By Taylor953wheelhorse
      I bought this cart a couple years ago and I have never been able to find any pictures of another one like it. I was wondering if anyone here could tell me about it. 

Thanks 

• By r1jakecfd
      Hi Guys,
      I know my voltage regulator is bad on my Onan P220 and was wondering if anyone has an opinion on a replacement, OEM or aftermarket? 
      Also, I checked my stator leads for AC Voltage and got about 25 volts at 3600 rpm on each. Is this OK? I know it says in the 40’s.
      Thanks guys
    • By lodestonefarm
      I went out to use my 520H with blower this evening and it won't start.  I used this machine a few days ago (for the first time this winter).  The battery has been on a trickle charge so I don't think that's the problem.  It's done this before where it won't start, won't start, and then starts.  Usually that is in cold weather and after I've previously used it to blow snow.  I don't have a heated garage so I think it might have some ice somewhere that was introduced as water the last time I blew snow.

Here's what it's currently doing.  When I turn the Ignition to 'On' the red warning lights and the dashs light all come on.  When I turn the key to start position I get a single 'Click' and nothing more.  I tried jumping it from a hot battery just to rule out a bad battery.  Same behavior.  Following some of the other threads about 520s with trouble starting, I pulled the blue wire off the starter solenoid.  If I run a jumper wire from the (+) side of the battery directly to the solenoid I get the same behavior (regardless of key being in on or off position)- small spark where my jumper wire is touching the battery terminal and a single click.  

I'm unsure what this means about the solenoid and if that, in any way tests, the starter.  Could it be that my starter is bad/frozen?  I tried using a heat lamp to warm up that area, but in this weather (and my garage, which is really just a tarp shed) that just isn't going to work.  

I've downloaded the demystification guide and started looking at it but I'm hoping someone might have some suggestions.  Snow is falling and I'm not making much headway on this.  

Thanks