Sign in to follow this  
swampman

What models have same mowing deck as B100?

swampman

The deck on the 1977 B 100 I'm restoring is in rough shape,I was wondering what other Models have the same Deck so I can maybe find a better one.

thanks!

Hodge71

Well, knowing what deck you have or want would be a plus. Pretty much every deck Wheel Horse made will fit your tractor 42" side discharge, 48" side discharge, 42" rear discharge, 36" rear discharge. Not sure if the 37" side discharge will fit your tractor or not.

Kelly

Yes interchange is huge, from 73 to 2008 most decks will fit from a garden tractor. 

SousaKerry

One objection to what is said above, it must be from a horizontal shaft tractor, vertical shaft tractors although they used the same deck shells used different brackets and pulley arrangements.  Also not all the D series are compatible.

swampman

oops, sorry..It's a Side discharge,38".

Didn't realise vert's would be different than Horizonal's.

Thanks guys!

Edited by swampman

holler1

Without looking it up again, I'm pretty sure the B series does use a vertical shaft engine. The C series and the 308, 310, etc series are both horizontal shaft. I had a bad mower deck on my 308 and when I was looking for one I found the B series decks have different supports and drive pulleys. I found a B series deck on fleabay and was going to just use the shell, but was outbid by 1 cent. Good luck finding one. I finally gave up and repaired some large holes in mine - another post. Good used decks appear to be in short supply at least in this region. 

By the way, there is a "master list" of which attachments fit which tractors. I think it's somewhere on the forum but I'm attaching it for convenience.wheel horse attachments AA_WH_Interchange_1955-_00 (1).pdf

Edited by holler1