Sign in to follow this  
rmaynard

Wheel Horse Birthday Party

Jake Kuhn

Looks like a fun day! :)

Tankman

A great day for all I'm sure!

Memories are made, and in your case, very well!

Thanks for sharing the beautiful party!  :)

PS. Pic's are great. Copies for all the attendees!

smoreau

This post has to be one of my favorite reasons for having these tractors around! It's great fun for the hole family. It's a memory that both grand dads will never forget!!

KC9KAS

It is hard to tell who was having the most fun....Kids or Grandpa's

buckrancher

looks like a great time was had by everyone!!

JC 1965

Wow !! Thanks for sharing Bob. Those kids will remember that day when they your age  A really great thing to do for those kids and the older kids as well.   :hide:

Tankman

It is hard to tell who was having the most fun....Kids or Grandpa's

Very hard to tell who's havin' the mostest fun. Noticeable: One Grandpop is out of uniform; hat?

I thought I was being original using furniture moving pads in the cart for the kids. Guess it's a common use for the things. :happy-jumpeveryone:

rmaynard

I don't think there is any question about who had the most fun...it was the guy in the funny hat.  :thumbs2: 

• Like 1

Sparky

So the other Grandpa is a tractor nut as well?? What kind of tractors? How did he like the Wheel Horse? And has he been converted!

Looks like a good time was had by all!

Mike...........

squonk

I don't think there is any question about who had the most fun...it was the guy in the funny hat.  :thumbs2: 

That hat is begging for some :wh: decorations. Or are they on there all ready? :)

dclarke

How cool is that!! Great idea Bob, I'll have to remember this as our grandson grows up. Thanks for sharing.

JimD

Fun times, great memories. Way to go Bob! :)

Wheel-N-It

Love seeing pictures of Wheel Horses with Grandkids!

Vinylguy

Just one more reason that I am so glad to have made it to the Big Show this year.

Bob, I have known you and so many others via the internet and phone for more than just a few years now.

But after spending a few days parked next to your canopy and meeting you, Eldon, TT and so many other of our RedSquare family,

It makes this post and many others so much more meaningful. Awesome post and thanks for sharing.

Wishin4a416

Now thats a nice Birthday get together Bob!!!

AMC RULES

:woohoo:  Looks like some   :wh:  summertime fun at Bob's house.   :USA: 

rmaynard

So the other Grandpa is a tractor nut as well?? What kind of tractors? How did he like the Wheel Horse? And has he been converted!

Looks like a good time was had by all!

Mike...........

He has a Farmall M puller. He mows with Toro commercial mowers, and has some Cub Cadets. He absolutely loved driving around on the Wheel Horses. 

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:  That was so great of you to bring a second :wh:  so the other grandpa could have fun too. :text-goodpost: 

:USA: 

Marv

No fair having so much fun! I love that.

Marvin

Pullstart

great time to be had by all, that's great!  I'm having more fun with my 3 and 5 year old daughters this year on the tractors too! 

kick

Thats awesome, brings back very fond memories of my earliest rides with my grandparents wheel horses.

clemedc

Bob great pics and great times. I while back I had my great Nephew (A 5y/o) riding in the trailer behind one of my Wheel horse tractors, when I finally stopped he said WHY DID YOU DRIVE SO LONG :ychain:

rmaynard

After the rides were over, one of the little guests, a 10 year old girl, came up to me and asked shyly if I would let her drive the 701. Yikes, no one but me has ever driven the 701, much less a 10 year old. But hold can I resist the charms of a cute little girl. So...

With a quick verbal lesson on "this is the clutch, this is the gear shift. etc." she hopped into the seat. Meanwhile, birthday boy, my 2 year old grandson Grant, crawls into the cart saying "I ride, I ride, I ride". Okay you can ride. So off we go.

It's a short video since I didn't want to be more than a few feet away from the controls, but the young lady drove like a pro. She was so excited that I let her drive. Later that night my daughter got a text message from her mother thanking me for letting Clair drive the little red tractor.

Gunny

These are some great pictures Bob!  I wonder what folks that don't have little red tractors do?  Must be boring parties....bouncing tents, water slides, donkey pictures with pins all over it.    Every little one (even some of the older ones) that come to my house gets a ride, party or not!