Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

4th Annual North Central Indiana Garden Tractor Show

whfan74

Gearing up for the 4th Annual North Central Indiana Garden Tractor Meet and Greet held just outside of Leesburg, IN on October 5th, 2013.

This event begins at 8 a.m. and ends when the last vehicle pulls out.

Last year we had 160+ tractors represented from 7 different states.

Food will be available on site again this year.

A raffle will take place again with all of the proceeds going to St. Baldrick's Foundation in support of childhood cancer research in honor of the late Max Nunn and Austin McCleary.  If you can help with raffle items, it would be so greatly appreciated.  I can't believe the generosity that we have received in the past.  Simply amazing and a very emotional time for me.  Contact me if you can help in any capacity.

We will again have plowing out in the field if the the crops have been cleared.  Make sure to throw in a plow to have some fun.  I will not know if this will be availabe until probably the week prior to the show.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Going to try some tractor games and just have a good time with great people.

All makes and models of tractors are welcome and encouraged.

Our ever growing swap meet area has really taken off...........so bring your items to buy, sell, trade.

I will be updating more as the time gets closer. We want to thank all of you that have attended in the years past and welcome you back again!

Hope to see you there!

I have attached some photos from past few years events to give you a little taste of what we have going on.

post-919-0-55907700-1374784552_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-53865300-1374784571_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-07849900-1374784586_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-81426000-1374784601_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-57804300-1374784674_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-95707600-1374784682_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-10653100-1374784692_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-65147800-1374784701_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-23604200-1374784709_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-46127800-1374784719_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-45667000-1374784727_thumb.jpg

stevasaurus

Scott, you going to do T-shirts this year.?? :)

whfan74

Yes sir!  Going to try and do something a bit different this year, but nothing real crazy.  I will post information once I approve the logo and can display it for everyone.

• Like 4

otrelwood

can't wait and as always you need help and i'm able let me know

whfan74

I appreciate it Lonny! I am starting to get excited as we are only 2 months away!!!!!

I appreciate all of the sacrifices everyone makes to join us for the day. Very emotional day for me to say the least.

Hope to see many of you soon!

zieg72

As always, count me in.  If you need me early just ask, I can be there on Friday if you need me to.

Edited by zieg72

whfan74

Thanks Carl I appreciate the offer and will keep you in mind. Looking forward to seeing you again!

We are just under 2 months away. Going to give some more details within the next week, so stay tuned!

• Like 1

SousaKerry

Cool maybe I can actually make it this year so I can quit lying when I wear my shirt..:hide:

whfan74

Well make sure to make it this year and get a new shirt. Hoping to get the design back this week for everyone to see!

• Like 1

Foozerush

Marking this as a vacation day at work!! Get paid to hang out!!

whfan74

Now I love the way you are thinking! Glad you will be able to attend!

whfan74

Update.......

I am needing your help to pull off another great raffle this year with 100% of all proceeds going to St. Baldrick's in honor of Max Nunn.  I will be chipping in some items myself and have received confirmation from Glen Pettit that he is willing to help out again this year!

The generosity in the past has been amazing and very appreciated.  I am hoping that you will consider donating something for the cause this year.  Any item is greatly appreciated, no matter how big or small.  Use your creativity to help us join Max in his fight to find a cure.

If you have something in mind and/or willing to donate, please contact me via private message and we can go from there. 

Just over a month away and I hope you all can make it.  Updates will be coming more frequently now that we are drawing near to the big day.

FYI.......I am crossing my fingers that the t-shirt design will be back to me this week.  As soon as I receive the design I will post it up and give information on price and how you can purchase one, even if you are unable to attend.

Thanks again for all of the support!

wheel-mule

Scott  

I plan on being there.I'll donate a brand new after market 8 hp and smaller or a 16 hp Kohler carb($85 value) or $50 in merchandise from my display- winners choice. I want a Tee shirt when available.Plan on seeing again.Hopefully I'll have "my little pony"  (a lawn ranger puller)done by then.I also plan on bringing "Charlie Horse"my heavyweight pulling tractor.

• Like 1

whfan74

Just over a month away!!!!!!!!!!!

It is my goal to be able to count 200+ tractors on site this year.  This is open to any model, condition, style of tractor.  I need your help in reaching this goal.  The more merrier!  Please consider bringing a load for all of us to enjoy!

I am still waiting on the t-shirt design.  I promise that once I finally receive it I will post a picture of it and how you can order one, even if you are unable to attend.

If you need any more information, please do not hesitate to send me a message.

Can't wait to see you all on October 5th!!!!!!

whfan74

T-shirt design update.................

Well received it today, after calling yet again.  Unfortunately it was not acceptable so now I am waiting for the new design.  Hope to have something up for all of you very, very soon!

Thanks so much for your patience!!!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

I'll be there in spirit Scott, with every  :wh: I own.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

Can't wait to sport my new t-shirt.   :popcorn:  

whfan74

Thanks Craig for the support! 

Heck I can't wait until I get the finished design for the t-shirt!  LOL  Crossing my fingers for some results today!

Foozerush

Day off work-- check. Told wife I'm going-- check. Put back some $$-- check. Can't wait-- check!!!

• Like 1