Sign in to follow this  
prondzy

LeSueur Pioneer Power 2013

prondzy

Just wondering who is going to make it in 2013. Staying the weekend? Just one day? I plan on being there all weekend and Im bringing a few from the herd.

CasualObserver

I'll be there all weekend.  Planning on bringing over a few as usual.  Can't believe it's only 4 weeks from today!

dclarke

I'll be there Friday and Saturday.

• Like 1

Martin

I'm planning on being there Friday and Saturday...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevasaurus

I may not come back from up there this year. :)   Planning on playing golf on Monday after the show..  It is just way too nice up there. :bow-blue:

Edited by stevasaurus

Terry M

I'm planning on all three days! :handgestures-thumbupright:  Sunday I'll bring the kids with for the Day.    Just hope I get the 606 done....not much time left and too much to do.   If not , :flags-usa: Andrew and I will have a couple of Lawn Rangers to drive and show....

Looking forward to seeing everbody there,including Martin and Denny this year!!!!

• Like 4

joebob

Thursday staying in the normal spot for the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Shynon

Plan on coming Friday morning staying the weekend. I hear there's an auction? day?  Golf on Monday?  not much of a golfer but I can sure cut sod.

Tom

• Like 1

CasualObserver

The auction is Friday morning... usually starts about 9, and over just after lunch.  It's in the area just south of where we set up, to the right of the loading dock.  Always an assortment of goodies!

rydogg

Friday for sure but staying over night will depend on the wifes work schedule I don't feel like trying to camp with an infant and 3 kids.  Depending on the trailer I am able to borrow I will probably bring 4 to 6 tractors.

joebob

Golf on Monday? not much of a golfer but I can sure cut sod.

Tom

stevasaurus

Looks like we might have a four some Joe...cool.  The short straw drinks...ah...golfs with me. :)

prondzy

boy its getting a lot closer! just got the decals for my 62 lawn ranger in the mail today now comes the hustle to see if I can get her up and going for her debut at Pioneer!!

joebob

Looks like we might have a four some Joe...cool. The short straw drinks...ah...golfs with me. :)

is that good or bad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Shynon

Exactly not sure if I need to dig out the sod cutters, what am I getting into? :confusion-shrug:

mnWHfan

I will be there Friday and Saturday for sure and golf on Monday.  I'm assuming that you've been practicing Steve.  HaHa

• Like 1

ol550

Looks like I'll be there Thursday afternoon to set up.  Wife made reservations at the downtown motel

yesterday.  Went out today to see what to bring this year.  Moved a few around and had to see if the

500 would start.  Turned on the fuel shutoff and waited for the carburetor to fill, set the throttle, pulled

choke, and started with one pull.  Them Tucky's always start good.  Just can't seem to get this one to

make it all the way through the parade. 

Dennis, you bringing the FF-20?  Thinking about my GT-19.9 for something different. :dunno:

Steve, you bringing the wife to keep you inline? :ychain:

stevasaurus

No wife with me this time...because of the golf on Monday.

Shynon...we play 18...starting around 9:00 am Monday at Shoreland Country Club in St. Peter...nice course, golf carts, not expensive (I think around $50 with cart) and a very nice 19th hole.  Actually, I am only good for about 15 before the old back starts giving out...if you can break a hundred...you are not welcome. :) :) :)

• Like 1

squonk

Shynon...we play 18...starting around 9:00 am Monday at Shoreland Country Club in St. Peter...nice course, golf carts, not expensive (I think around $50 with cart) and a very nice 19th hole.  Actually, I am only good for about 15 before the old back starts giving out...if you can break a hundred...you are not welcome. :) :) :)

Are your arms long enough to golf???
  • Like 3

Terry M

Well, shows getting closer.  I've been told I should bring the 606 finished or not,  so I think I'll do that.   messed up on the decals so If the new ones don't arrive before the show, I'll just remove the ones I put on so people don't laugh at it... :ROTF:  :laughing-rolling:  :hilarious:

Shynon

Plan on setting up Thursday, bringing 3 tractors plus the porter cable and a Jacobson trim O. Camping till sunday.

• Like 1

squonk

Well, shows getting closer.  I've been told I should bring the 606 finished or not,  so I think I'll do that.   messed up on the decals so If the new ones don't arrive before the show, I'll just remove the ones I put on so people don't laugh at it... :ROTF:  :laughing-rolling:  :hilarious:

What kind of decals did you get? The decals I got from VINYLGUY I spray down the surface with a soap / water mix  as well as the decal itself. Put the decal on and you can slide them all over to get them right. Pat off the excess and let them dry. If I can get decals on straight, anybody can. :)

AMC RULES

Are your arms long enough to golf???

Arms?    :scratchead:

Pretty sure he uses his tail Mike...

ahhh...nice shot Steve.   :eusa-clap:

squonk

The tail is for sand traps! :laughing-rofl:

stevasaurus

Two things come to mind here...1st, I have seen Squonk's stickers...enough said. :)   2nd...I would wager that Mike and Craig would love to go out and play 18 the day after a tractor show with us...it would be like Ferris' Beuhler's day off...THE PERFECT DAY. :woohoo::happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone::orcs-cheers::banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: