Sign in to follow this  
Michcruiser60

Did Wheel Horse make...

Michcruiser60

Did Wheel Horse make a D120? Does it look like the D250's? This might sound dumb but I'm not up on the D seires tractors. I met a guy last week that has an older W/H and he thinks it's a D120. He knows for sure it's a 12hp Kohler.

Long story is, he might sell it and I might buy it.......It is Christmas. :D

nylyon

I am not as well versed with the D-Series, but the smallest D I have heard of is a D-160. I also did a quick search and didn't find a D-120. Wheel Horse did make several 12HP tractors such as a C-120 and 312. Have you seen the machine, or have any pictures?

T-Mo

I'm with Karl - I believe the smallest D was the D-160. I did a search on the excel spreadsheets from the AllYearsWheelHorse for a D-120 and none came up.

Michcruiser60

Guys that's kinda were I'm at too. I've not heard of or seen one. I'm thinking he's off on his info or someone has put a new engine in it. No pic's yet I just heard about it Friday and he would let me know when i can see it. I think it must be behind a bunch of stuff in his shed.

CasualObserver

The short answer is a resounding NO. There were a BUNCH of C-series, but the only Ds were the 160, 180, 200 and 250

Rollerman

Nope never....LOL

But if you do get to see it in the flesh , make sure to get a pic of this rare anemic beast :D

But I did see a D series on ebay last year maybe?...repowered with a 12 horse Kohler in it.

Thats a lot of machine to haul around with anything less than a 16HP...it do it, but for what the D's were designed to do they like there HP!

Stephen in northern IN

nylyon

Don't forget, most folks don't think that they made a C-520, but I've seen pictures of one. :D

Jim_M

I can verify that. No such animal as a D 120. My guess is that it's a 73 D 160 one lunger repowered with a 12 horse Kohler. The other possibility is that it'a D 160 and he's mistaken about the horsepower. If it's a Kohler K341S it's the correct engine and it's 16 hosepower.

Curmudgeon

My guess is it's a C-120 and he's dreaming.

Be interesting who's guess is correct. Post some pictures, yes I said it. LOL Or just as well, get the ID number off it. We'll tell you what he's got for sure.

Dale

kj4kicks

Don't forget, most folks don't think that they made a C-520, but I've seen pictures of one. :D

A C-520.... now THAT'S funny !!

Eldon... (am I to 1000 posts yet?)

combatmp29r

Eldon... (am I to 1000 posts yet?)

Short answer Eldon Uhhh NO :P

I've had people tell me Wheel Horse never made a V18 also, but I own one so theres the proof. Oh wait maybe some nutcase in ohio built it. Anyway it exists. :D

Joel Thinking his 5 minute turned 2 hour weld setion this morning called for leathers instead of a tshirt while rubbing arms in OH