Sign in to follow this  
Cutlas3391

This Is How You Keep The Wife Happy

Cutlas3391

Well my collection is growing and i had to find a way to keep it organize. My wife said to me she doesn't care what i do with the tractors as-long i keep them organize and not laying all over the property. So if you pull into my driveway you will not see one tractor anywhere so i told her how many i have today 38 wheel horse tractors she almost fell off the couch. The key is guys to hide them and keep them organize. I have some behind the fence and the rest stack in the barn...Im picking another one this afternoon will post pic later..

post-8224-0-07224800-1374257170_thumb.jp

post-8224-0-43255300-1374257271_thumb.jp

• Like 3

chip61

pretty good! I know a man that has about 10 Farmall Cub tractors plus several parts tractors. He has them spread out in buildings all over his place and overflow at his son's. His wife has no idea because they all look alike!! LOL

• Like 1

DoctorHfuhruhurr

I leave mine all over and she keeps encouraging me to buy more.  

• Like 1

VinsRJ

Camo!

• Like 1

Sparky

Not just the wife....it should keep the neighbors happy as well!!

Mike............

• Like 1

KC9KAS

Very good idea. Will you have problems keeping the weeds down around the heard? They really don't the grass unless they are running! :ROTF:

• Like 1

Cutlas3391

Very good idea. Will you have problems keeping the weeds down around the heard? They really don't the grass unless they are running! :ROTF:

I use a lot weed killer and a weed wacker to keep the here groom. Nice thing behind the fence the trees shade the tractors really good its like a natural shelter behind the fence. I hate to keep them outside but have no choice. The better ones go in the barn.

Digger 66

Well my collection is growing and i had to find a way to keep it organize. My wife said to me she doesn't care what i do with the tractors as-long i keep them organize and not laying all over the property. So if you pull into my driveway you will not see one tractor anywhere so i told her how many i have today 38 wheel horse tractors she almost fell off the couch. The key is guys to hide them and keep them organize. I have some behind the fence and the rest stack in the barn...Im picking another one this afternoon will post pic later..

Your attempt to hide your addiction is a sure sign you have a "problem"  :) .

• Like 2

AMC RULES

You're a lucky guy, it would take a lot more than that to make my wife happy.   :ROTF: 

• Like 1

bean

The better ones go in the barn.

there's more?!?!!?? :scared-eek:

546cowboy

I have heard of guys like you. 38 Huh. Now I see why they are hard to find.

• Like 1

Cutlas3391

I have heard of guys like you. 38 Huh. Now I see why they are hard to find.

Lol hard to find they seem always come to me. I saved half of them from being junkyard material. Just think of me Wheel horse saver. The truth is I enjoy the hobby I buy a lot other power equipment and these guys follow me home and I keep them. I sell all the other tractors cubs,case,deere,etc that's how I fund the collection. Plus I feed parts to the other wheel horse people trying to restore or fix there wheel horse.

• Like 2

Ken B

All ya need is a camo tent behind that fence and you'd never have a clue of what lies back there!

Tankman

Now that is one nice collection!

I'm guessing a lot of chores around the home, help the Mrs. with the dishes, laundry, painting 'n planting.

I would suggest a 60" deck so you can get back to the "boss" for your next assignment!  :ychain: