Sign in to follow this  
Wheel Horse Kid

Used Tractor vs. Used Parts Business

Wheel Horse Kid

Hey guys,

Hope this is the right place to put this, but here goes.

Here is my situation:

I love these Wheel Horse tractors so much and really enjoy working on them as I know many of you do too. I have decided that I would like to start my own business involving Wheel Horse tractors (and eventually other brands of garden tractors as well). Up until now, I have just kinda been flipping a wheel horse or parting one out when I see a good deal, but now I want to start getting serious and start expanding and become an actual business. However, I have one dilemma. I just can't seem to decide what kind of business I want to have.

Basically, I see that I have two different options:

Option A: Buy used tractors (Running or non running), fix them up (get them running and driving good and maybe a paint touch up etc), and then sell them. Would probably have to keep some of the really rough ones so that I can have parts to get the nicer ones going.

Option B: Buy used tractors (Running or non running) and part them out to the frame like Joe's Outdoor Power Equipment does.

The plus to Option A is that I will usually have alot less time involved with just flipping the tractor's instead of parting them out. The plus to Option B is I think I would stand to make a greater profit by parting the tractors out. One concern I do have is that people are asking so much for these tractors now a days, I am concerned if there would be enough profit to justify doing Option A after you spend the money actually buying the tractor.

As far as goals, I would like to be able to get my business big enough so that I could buy a truck (looking to get an older Dodge or Ford Diesel), pay for my college tutition myself, and possibly be able to support myself when I become an adult (I am 17 right now). I am not afraid of hard work and will put in the work required to make my business a success. I am a high school student, so I would be able to work on my business after school and on weekends.

As far as my knowledge, I know alot about different Wheel Horse models and what stuff is worth and how to be a good seller and advertise, but am still learning about mechanical stuff (It is my weak point, but I am trying to teach myself for the most part).

As far as selling, I would probably just stick with Ebay and maybe become a vendor on the forum.

With all that being said, I was wondering if you guys have any opionions on what way I should run my future business? I am especially looking for feedback from guys who have started their own tractor business and have been successful with it. Also, if you guys come up with a combo option of the options I have mentioned or ever something different, I would appreciate hearing that too.

And please, no comments like "I think it is a shame to part out tractors" and things like that. I don't have any problem with parting tractors out as I look at it as recycling them. You are selling parts to someone else so they can fix up their tractors.

Just looking for good honest feed back and direction.

Thanks a Bunch!

Taylor

hbrooks49

Ah to be young again .... let me give you my own personal take based on 50 plus years of playing with all things mechanical and running a couple of very part time businesses (actually hobbies - more later). These are just my opinion and hopefully a few members with more tractor specific information will chime in.

First - before you do anything - do the math. 

Plan A - how many tractors would you have to flip a year and how much profit per tractor would you have to make to make a living ???? The math doesn't work - not enough hours in a year - not enough tractors available. It might work as a sideline to a "small engine" repair shop where you repaired all things small and mechanical - but not standalone.

Plan B - First, you need to expand your horizons to include all makes and models of old equipment - not just Wheelhorse. Second - in order to make a living you have to become large enough to turn over a lot of parts. What you will basically be running is a salvage operation. Look into local and state laws regulating salvage operators. Some states will require you to inventory each part against the purchase price of the tractor - you will spend a lot of time on bookkeeping if this is the case. Second - in many areas this type of operation is a magnet for local authorities in regards to everything from storage conditions to waste disposal - nothing will shut you down quicker than a cease and desist order from the local authorities.Third - you need to keep everything above board from an accounting standpoint - the IRS can shut you down as quick as local authorities.

It's one thing to have a part time business dealing in restoration or parts. Even in the old car hobby few "restore and sell" places make a living solely from sales of cars - they have to supplement with repair work on the side and/or a going parts business. Second - very difficult to run as a one man show - a supply of fairly talented, cheap and reliable part time labor is essential - family preferred.

Nothing  is impossible at 17 - but crunching a few numbers should convince you that Plan A comes very close. It is extremely doubtful that Plan ""B would work as a standalone. In running numbers do a quick calculation on start up costs for equipment and inventory - tools are not cheap - not even at HF.

Honestly not trying to throw cold water on your ideas - but "do the math" before you invest a lot of time in the process....

More experience than I care to remember .... 

• Like 5

rmaynard

Send a PM to "jdog_kustoms". Ask him about the pitfalls as well as the rewards of the parts business. I think he can give you some food for thought.

wh500special

Turning a hobby into a real business sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. You'll have to give Uncle Sam and your state a cut of what you bring in and I can't imagine there really being that much general demand for parts or fixed up machines. A typical homeowner is more likely looking at a new sub $2000 machine at Home Depot than at an older, cruder, heavier duty tractor. 

I don't feel that those of us in this wierd hobby are very representative of the general demographic.  Most people don't repair things.  Many don't even mow their own grass anymore.  Wheel Horse is not a widely recognized brand name either, so you'll have to cast a wider net and incorporate other colors immediately.

The parts business is likely the more viable option.  You can advertise and ship things to customers at great distance rather than service only those in your neighborhood. Corralling the junkpile and complying with local nuisance regulations will be the biggest hurdle.

I'm not in agreement that prices for old junk are disproportionally up. Milk, gas, and bread cost more than they did 10 years ago too.  I think pricing peaked in the 2007 timeframe.

I've never owned a business, so don't know of all the pitfalls. You'll certainly get more advice here and please take what hbrooks has to say seriously.

The thing that prompted my response has more to do with your future education plans. If you're going to college, some majors are much more time consuming and demanding than others. You may not have much - if ANY - freetime to devote to running your business and maintaining whatever assets you accumulate before you matriculate. It might make more sense in the immediate term to look for a job where you're letting your employer take the risks instead of you. I worked while I was in school and had an amazingly flexible and accomodating employer. And, I was lucky enough to have found a job where I made decent money compared to most of my friends.  You may get lucky.

Jobs are harder to find now than they were then, of course, but as an entry-level employee you're probably more employable (and cheaper) than a veteran. Push yourself harder in school so that your make yourself either better prepared to start a business later or a better candidate for the limited jobs that exist upon gradution.  Chances are, you're not going to college to become a scrapyard proprietor.  Follow your interests and dreams as much as you can, but also pay some attention to what is in demand in the job marketplace.

Enough of my preaching.

If you start any kind of business you've earned a great deal of respect from me and I suspect everyone else here. Just do the math and PLAN everything as extensively as possible before you jump in with both feet.

Best of luck,

Steve

Edited by wh500special
  • Like 4

DoctorHfuhruhurr

If you stick only to Wheel Horse you'll be dealing with an ever shrinking market as more and more enter the great scrap heap in the sky.  What kind of lifestyle/income would you like to have?  $1-$50,000?  $50,000-$100,000? $100K--$250K? $250K +?  Family?  No matter what you want for your future I would suggest going to college in a field that is in demand (and will be for a while - see link below).  I know an Interventional Pain Management Doc who makes $4K a day.  Off hand I know healthcare (baby boomers need fixing) and IT jobs will be around for a while.  Shoot for the skies, you're young.  

http://money.usnews.com/careers/best-jobs/rankings/the-100-best-jobs

Wheel Horse Kid

Thanks for all the well thought out answers everyone! I really appreciate them! Through all feedback and talking with my mom and dad, I have come to conclusion that doing a parts business by myself is just going to be to much work for one guy and I think selling used Wheel Horses is not going to generate enough income for me.

I am thinking about instead of doing either option A or B, to do what I call option c. Option C would be selling used lawn and garden tractors (name brand like Case, Cub Cadet, Simplicity, Wheel Horse, John Deere etc) and offer a wide range of tractors from little riders to big 20+ hp garden tractors. I would also do repair work to help supplement the used tractor selling as I do not think the used tractor selling alone will generate enough income by itself. I would do things like sharpening mower deck blades, changing oil, replacing worn belts and parts, and some engine work. I would also like to have a small "junkyard" so to speak where I could get used parts of off tractors to put on stuff I want to sell and then also having parts to give people the option of buying a used part instead of buying new parts. With the repair business, I would of course mark up the cost of the new parts (just like with any repair business) and then also set a rate of what I would charge per hour with a minimum charge.

I think the hardest part of this whole business will be getting to the common consumer (just not us collectors). I guess advertising would be the best way to get the word out. Both sets of my grandparents live on pretty busy roads and maybe I could set some stuff out at one of their houses for starters.

I know I will have to do a lot of planning and thinking, but you got to start somewhere.

I am not looking to become a millionaire on this business and I know that is far from possible. All I am looking for right now is for a decent income to pay for my basic needs while at home and college tuition at this stage of the game. Who knows, maybe in 3 or 4 years, I decide to be a doctor and drop all this. All I know is that I love my tractors alot and really would like to give running a tractor business a shot and see what happens. Maybe it will be a success and maybe not, I guess the only way to find out is to try.

Thanks,

Taylor

Cutlas3391

I been in the flipping business for 20 years tractors,cars,trailers,snowblowers,atv anything with an engine. I'm going to get the best advice do it as a hobby and not for a living. I have a full time job and flip things on the side. If you do it for a living somethimes you will make bad decision so you can try to make money because eventually you will have a mortgage and other bills to pay for. So you get pressure making bad decison because you have to make money. As a hobby in which I do I can be pick and choose what things i want to buy and most of the time I double my profits on my equipment purchase and resell. My full time job pays my bills,mortgage,401k etc. My flipping on the side pays for all my toys. I have over 38 Wheel horse tractors I never pay for one out of my full time job pay check they all came from years of flipping....

Wheel Horse Kid

Thanks for the advice Cutlas! I appreciate it. I at least want to do a tractor business until I am out of college and then I will go from there. I will not be just doing tractor selling. I also want to have a repair/service business on the side.

Edited by Wheel Horse Kid
  • Like 1

jbumgarner

I think you're on the right track.  College first, make a little side money and see where it takes you.  Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders and will do well in any direction you choose.  Good Luck.

• Like 1

Wheel Horse Kid

Thanks for the kind words Jeff! :) That means alot to me!

bartl

Some people may not agree with me, but that's what life is all about.   First question is "What do you want to do in life?".  If it's to start and run a successful tractor repair/parts operation, maybe even an association with a national brand later on down the road, then skip college and get right to it.  That's right, skip college.  Why get a degree unless you are going to use that degree to make money?  Some people will say that a college degree is a necessity.  If you're going to enter a field that requires that type of education then that is sound advice.  If you're going to be an entrepreneur that may not be true.  I passed on a FREE college education 40 years ago because I was undecided on what I wanted to do in life. Within 12 years I was running my own business.  Had I chosen college I would have lost 4 years head start and wasted money getting an education in a field I would not be entering.  If things don't work out, you can always delay college.  If you end up going you may find out that delay made you rethink your goals.

Tankman

Have fun with your hobby and make a few bucks when opportunity comes knockin'.

Loving tractors, we all do, why not work for a tractor dealer / repairs / sales?

I've found most tractor dealers / shops quite reputable. Steady work, pay, health insurance, retirement benefits, all need to be considered.

You could work your hobby at home and make a few tax free bonus bucks on the side. Then if you're hooked line and sinker make a business decision. :)

Edited by Tankman

Wheel Horse Kid

Some people may not agree with me, but that's what life is all about.   First question is "What do you want to do in life?".  If it's to start and run a successful tractor repair/parts operation, maybe even an association with a national brand later on down the road, then skip college and get right to it.  That's right, skip college.  Why get a degree unless you are going to use that degree to make money?  Some people will say that a college degree is a necessity.  If you're going to enter a field that requires that type of education then that is sound advice.  If you're going to be an entrepreneur that may not be true.  I passed on a FREE college education 40 years ago because I was undecided on what I wanted to do in life. Within 12 years I was running my own business.  Had I chosen college I would have lost 4 years head start and wasted money getting an education in a field I would not be entering.  If things don't work out, you can always delay college.  If you end up going you may find out that delay made you rethink your goals.

Thanks for the advice bartl! Definitely something to think about with the college thing. I do need to say though that I think a college education can be very useful with running a business as you can get a degree in business as you know. For example, look at Willie Robertson of Duck Dynasty. He got a college education in business and I think that really helped him grow the duck commander brand when Phil passed it on to him because he had all the previous knowledge. But still, it is something to think about!

Wheel Horse Kid

Have fun with your hobby and make a few bucks when opportunity comes knockin'.

Loving tractors, we all do, why not work for a tractor dealer / repairs / sales?

I've found most tractor dealers / shops quite reputable. Steady work, pay, health insurance, retirement benefits, all need to be considered.

You could work your hobby at home and make a few tax free bonus bucks on the side. Then if you're hooked line and sinker make a business decision. :)

Thanks for the advice Tankman! I have been considering working for a tractor dealer, but one guy in our area has all the help he needs and the other couple of people have kind of got reputations for not being the nicest people in the world. Still though, it is something to consider. I do think I would enjoy having my own tractor business more than working for someone else, but it will be alot more work for sure. I think I will experiment for say a year or two at trying to run my own business and just see how it goes and go from there. Thanks again for the advice!

Wheel Horse Kid

I just want to say "Thank You" to all you guys for all the great input and advice you have given me today! It means so much to me and I did not think I would get near the replys that I got! Just goes to show how great this forum is! I really have alot better idea of where I want to go with my tractor business now after talking with you guys and also with my parents (which is never a bad thing to do :) ). Dad is also a fellow tractor nut, so he always had good advice for me on the subject! LOL!

I think that for right now I am going to try and start fixing up then sell used lawn and garden tractors of all major brands and sizes (small riders to big garden tractors) and try to draw in the common consumer who is just looking for a nice, dependable mower and also you guys! LOL! My dad gave me the idea tonight that instead of repairing stuff for every tom, joe, and harry, why not just repair stuff for people who buy equipment from me so I can build customer loyality and people will come back to get their tractors repaired/matienced. I really like that idea alot and am considering going that route. He also gave the idea of offering a discount on repairs/matience to those customers who buy a tractor and then want it repaired or matienced in the future. I know that it is not the case on this forum, but you do have to remember that there people out there who can't even change oil by themselves!

I know there is going to be a huge amount of work and responsibility involved with starting and running a business, but I would like to give it a shot and see how it goes.

Thanks Again Everyone for all help!

Taylor

Edited by Wheel Horse Kid

bowtieguy

Just a side thought...although the author is unknown here is my favorite quotation: 

"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance"....

Get your education first, then the "business decision" will follow. I always wanted to own a hardware store in my younger years....after military duty and then a college degree, the answer was NO to the hardware store....too many other options came into view...some that I had never thought about.

Good luck in your planning and remember the good ole USA gives all of us the freedom to live the AMERICAN DREAM ...to do what ever you think you can do......own a business, drive a truck, fix computers, sell ice to eskimoes, fix sick people, play pro sports, play the stock market....oh to be young again!

As a side thought, a local guy started a little business in a vacant chicken house...his labor rate was 49 bucks an hour.....all he did was change oil and sharpen lawn mower blades for homeowners that did not want (or know how) to do the dirty stuff on lawn mowers etc....he made about 500 bucks every day and alot of it was CASH.....pick up and deliver service before and after business hours brought in another 100 bucks!!!....in todays busy words every body wants fast SERVICE  and he provided that (if we had to wait an hour for a hamburger, Micky D would be outa business)

PS...I still have thoughts about that hardware store!!! managing a store for Tractor Supply CO was as close as I came...was a good "education" because it led to another long career in an field (non retail) that I had never considered.

I have a feeling that you will find your place in the business world as you have already asked for advice...go for your dream!!!

• Like 2

daveoman1966

Two comments:

1) Get yourself into a local 2-year business school to gain knowledge of business finance, operations, marketing, etc. Two years is a flash-in-pan and you'll avoid the unnecessary liberal arts bs.  You will find this education invaluable regardless of your career path.  IMHO, everyone should know how to reconcile a bank statement, calculate interest on a loan, manage money (budget), and all the other things typically ignored that people pay accountants (like me...retired) to do for them.

2) A friend of mine age 45+ started a little lawn-mowing service in his neighborhood.  He had a $22/hr full-time labor job and did the lawn mowing on the side in his first year.  In the winter he was plowing snow for many of the lawn mow customers...once again, on the side.  When spring came around, his 19 year-old son started going with him for the lawn mowing, which quickly went into landscape maintenance for wealthier souls (Doctors, Lawyers etc) and he picked up a used ZTR, too.  By the end of the summer, he had bought another truck with a small tag-along trailer to haul the equipment (mower, trimmer, weed-eat, etc). 

Long story short..... in 5 years time, he has a year-round business with 10 or 12 employees and an office secretary/bookkeeper.  Most of his equipment is fairly new and he is found all over this 3-county area doing landscape service of most any sort.  Recently he took out a contract to provide Job Jonnies at auctions, construction sites, and the like.

He quit his $22/hr job and is now his own boss. 

• Like 1

Wheel Horse Kid

Thanks guys for your input! I appreciate it and those are all things to consider! :)

roscoemi

Here's another angle to your idea's. Buy, fix and sell tractors that you find and make a few bucks. Also fix customer tractors charging parts and labor (for labor charge a few bucks an hour cheaper than the dealer and bump part cost a little, more room if you can get them wholesale) and third offer a pm service at their location. Set a schedule, say 2-4 times a year, change plugs, wires, oil and filter, air filter and a grease job. Sharpen deck blades as needed(labor time), put decks or blowers on as seasons change( labor time). After a while of knowing what customers have, you can have stock parts to fix problems immediately. While servicing the machines, check for hidden problems or ones about to happen and let them know if it's a right now thing or a it need's to be done kinda soon thing. If you take care of people and they don't feel like their getting a screwin, they will give you all their and their friends work.

In the meantime, get a business degree.

I work for an independent fork truck service company, this is what we do and are kicking the big compititions a$$. In our area there is two national companies that really screw the customer, and the customers will stop you at a red light and ask for help. It is damn near a money printing machine.

rayshorses

I have never replied to a topic before , but i can't resist on this one...here is my two cents. 

You are 17 and you seem to have very good knowledge of your intended business . You show good common sense by seeking advice from others...so you are already miles ahead of the pack.

If your desire is to be in business , you will never be happy doing anything else. You don' need to know all of the details...things work themselves out ...use common sense.

A couple years of business school can't  hurt ...you have to decide for yourself. In this day and age , you will have to think outside the box . The small engine shops around here are only focused on the products they sell . They won't help you unless the part is in their parts book. What if someone came along and offered a service to not only to repair any machine , but also improve the weak spots. What if someone offered to fit different brand attachments to a brand that didn't offer that attachment. Think outside the box...let the lawyers and accountants handle the liability and financial details. Business is a lifestyle , not a job...Follow your heart. 

Before i came along ,. no one in my family was in business . I remember, when i was 7 or 8 yrs old ,  asking my mother where my father went every day. She said he went to work for a man that had lots of trucks. I asked why would  my father do that ...why didn't he have lots of trucks. She said that was impossible...only engineers and really smart people can do that. I told her that i would never work for someone...she said i had to or i would end up as a bum.

Sooo , at 9 yrs old , i got a big paper route. At 13 yrs old my  father helped me buy a brand new 1973 Wheel Horse 10 hp 8 speed and with my paper route money i started buying attachments. Before long i was doing landscape jobs for the local people...i had 12 attachments and a trailer that my father used to take me to the jobs. At 16 , i took an accredited 2 year landscape course to get a better understanding of the business (a home study course , all done by mail , before computers were invented) . Then i got my drivers licence got a bigger motor route. My schedule was get up at 3 am, do the route, get home by 7 am , eat breakfast , get to school by 8 , get out of school by 2 pm , go to one of my landscape jobs and work till dark , go home , do paper work till 9......7 days a week. It took 6 months to burn out . Something had to give , so i quit the paper route job and relied on the landscape work... first lesson learned...priorities.

At 17 yrs old i graduated high school in January (accelerated graduation program) . bought a used case 580 backhoe , f 600 dump truck and trailer. My uncles , cousins and even my mom kept asking when i would snap out of this fantasy and get a real job. I had no mentors , no college education lots of advice and criticism on how i would fail. One day i took my uncle to a job i had just finished and showed him the check for the balance of the job. It was about one quarter of his yearly salary , but it only took me two weeks to earn it ... the criticism stopped.

By age 26 , i had many machines , employees etc. The business has seen hard times more than once. By thinking outside the box , we are now an erosion control company .

I followed my heart...no regrets...life is good!

• Like 2

Wheel Horse Kid

Here's another angle to your idea's. Buy, fix and sell tractors that you find and make a few bucks. Also fix customer tractors charging parts and labor (for labor charge a few bucks an hour cheaper than the dealer and bump part cost a little, more room if you can get them wholesale) and third offer a pm service at their location. Set a schedule, say 2-4 times a year, change plugs, wires, oil and filter, air filter and a grease job. Sharpen deck blades as needed(labor time), put decks or blowers on as seasons change( labor time). After a while of knowing what customers have, you can have stock parts to fix problems immediately. While servicing the machines, check for hidden problems or ones about to happen and let them know if it's a right now thing or a it need's to be done kinda soon thing. If you take care of people and they don't feel like their getting a screwin, they will give you all their and their friends work.

In the meantime, get a business degree.

I work for an independent fork truck service company, this is what we do and are kicking the big compititions a$$. In our area there is two national companies that really screw the customer, and the customers will stop you at a red light and ask for help. It is damn near a money printing machine.

Thanks for the very good advice! It all sounds very good and I will definitely apply it to my business plans. Customer support is definitely something I am going to have to work on to be able to make it. Yes, I am thinking a college business degree is the way to go. One question though...Do you think I should do repairs for just people who buy tractors from me or should I be open to offering repairs to anyone regardless of whether they buy from me or not?

I have never replied to a topic before , but i can't resist on this one...here is my two cents. 

You are 17 and you seem to have very good knowledge of your intended business . You show good common sense by seeking advice from others...so you are already miles ahead of the pack.

If your desire is to be in business , you will never be happy doing anything else. You don' need to know all of the details...things work themselves out ...use common sense.

A couple years of business school can't  hurt ...you have to decide for yourself. In this day and age , you will have to think outside the box . The small engine shops around here are only focused on the products they sell . They won't help you unless the part is in their parts book. What if someone came along and offered a service to not only to repair any machine , but also improve the weak spots. What if someone offered to fit different brand attachments to a brand that didn't offer that attachment. Think outside the box...let the lawyers and accountants handle the liability and financial details. Business is a lifestyle , not a job...Follow your heart. 

Before i came along ,. no one in my family was in business . I remember, when i was 7 or 8 yrs old ,  asking my mother where my father went every day. She said he went to work for a man that had lots of trucks. I asked why would  my father do that ...why didn't he have lots of trucks. She said that was impossible...only engineers and really smart people can do that. I told her that i would never work for someone...she said i had to or i would end up as a bum.

Sooo , at 9 yrs old , i got a big paper route. At 13 yrs old my  father helped me buy a brand new 1973 Wheel Horse 10 hp 8 speed and with my paper route money i started buying attachments. Before long i was doing landscape jobs for the local people...i had 12 attachments and a trailer that my father used to take me to the jobs. At 16 , i took an accredited 2 year landscape course to get a better understanding of the business (a home study course , all done by mail , before computers were invented) . Then i got my drivers licence got a bigger motor route. My schedule was get up at 3 am, do the route, get home by 7 am , eat breakfast , get to school by 8 , get out of school by 2 pm , go to one of my landscape jobs and work till dark , go home , do paper work till 9......7 days a week. It took 6 months to burn out . Something had to give , so i quit the paper route job and relied on the landscape work... first lesson learned...priorities.

At 17 yrs old i graduated high school in January (accelerated graduation program) . bought a used case 580 backhoe , f 600 dump truck and trailer. My uncles , cousins and even my mom kept asking when i would snap out of this fantasy and get a real job. I had no mentors , no college education lots of advice and criticism on how i would fail. One day i took my uncle to a job i had just finished and showed him the check for the balance of the job. It was about one quarter of his yearly salary , but it only took me two weeks to earn it ... the criticism stopped.

By age 26 , i had many machines , employees etc. The business has seen hard times more than once. By thinking outside the box , we are now an erosion control company .

I followed my heart...no regrets...life is good!

WOW! Amazing sucess story! You sure sound like a go getter for sure! Very inspiring! I also am going to apply everything you said to my business plans! Thanks for all the advice!

AMC RULES

It's no joke...what life hands you.  

• Like 1

papaglide

Taylor, you sound like a really down to earth, smart young man. Your parents did a great job and I bet that they're proud of you. The plan that has evolved from your first post sounds like a winner.

I am going to hit this from another angle, the angle of the consumer who doesn't do a lot of the mechanical things on my tractors. The one service that I would really like would be to have the mechanic come to my house to do the service. He would show up with his truck. From his truck he could sharpen blades, change the oil, tune up the engine, fix the minor things. The major things would have to be brought to the shop of course. It would be a traveling repair shop. This is just a thought that I have been tossing around for years but have never had the guts to try!

You sound like you have oodles of ambition and will succeed in anything that you try. Please keep us posted! Good luck!

• Like 1