Sign in to follow this  
Niederwimmer

Barn Find (Update to the Previous Update Update) Parts Find

Niederwimmer

Hey guys. As always, thanks for the help with everything. You guys have been great. For those of you that have PM'd me with interest in certain parts I will be getting back to you in the next day or two with pictures on everything I brought back from Springfield today. As for the rest of the non-spoken for parts, I will start a classified ad on each on in the upcoming days. Each one will be tagged, and referenced, with a number I assign them. Sorry but I don't know what every part is or what it belongs to so sorry if I just post it as "this metal thingy." If you have any further interest in various parts, large or small, please PM me details as I am writing each one of these down as we go and logging everything to try and stay organized. Start checking the classifieds come Thurs or Fri, that's when things should get rolling. Thanks again to everyone for all of your help and continued help. Truly a genuine crowd.

Niederwimmer

Oh and if any of you are around/near Sedalia and want to come check everything out...free beer with visit. Just sayin.

rydogg

HMMM tempting.....I am heading for Des Moines Iowa this weekend to pickup a Suburban 400.

Niederwimmer

I'm one 4ish short hours from there haha

Niederwimmer

Ok guys I just inventoried 55 parts. Including 3 motors that are still up for grabs. Sorry no more K91's available haha. If everything goes according to plan then they should start hitting the classifieds tomorrow night sometime. We shall see. In the meantime I will try to get back to everyone that has PM'd me already about wanted parts to set up pictures, details, prices, shipping, ect. This should be fun...

AMC RULES

:popcorn:

Niederwimmer

Haha nice

Niederwimmer

Hey guys parts are starting to hit the classifieds. Prices are negotiable. Buyer pays shipping. Hope you like the adjectives...gotta stay creative.

weien's wheel horses

Any d250 parts or rj parts left or a steering wheel for a 1056