Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

MI WH show

Kelly

MODS I know this is not the place for this but I figure it will get the most traffic here, move if you need to, Thanks

I have been slacking this year, my Daughter graduated high school, so we had a open house to do, she is going off to collage in a few weeks so we are planning for that, plus personal family stuff has came up, I have not been on RS or many of the other sites much at all in the past few months, so I’m WAY WAY behind on promoting and updating the MI WH show.

I’ll post more over the next few days, I’m on vac. This week and hope to catch up on many things I have put off or just plan forgot about with everything going on.

The Great lakes Wheel Horse show is Aug. 2,3 and 4th in Charlotte MI 48813 at the eaton county fair grounds, it is held in conjunction with the Big and little tractors show, There will be tractor games, kiddie tractor pedal pulls, full size tractor pulls, garden tractor pulls and other stuff to watch and do, we have food on site, camping is available on the grounds in a nice wooded camp grounds with all hook ups, restrooms and showers also, we are close to down town, with restaurants, and many stores for most of your needs, there are a few hotels very close by, there is road construction near the show but if you follow the detour signs it is easy to get around, I’m hoping to have something set up for a raffle prize very soon, not sure what yet ??

I’ll update more soon, and questions please ask, I’ll try to keep on top of this as much as I can.  Hope to see you all here. 

• Like 3

Sparky

Taking care of family stuff is never slacking Kelly. I really wish this show was closer!! Good luck!

Mike..........

• Like 1

Jake Kuhn

Looking forward to the show kelly, planning to make it.

Wheel Horse Kid

Have never been to it before, but it sounds like alot of fun! Maybe I can make it up there this year!

SousaKerry

Awesome news Kelly. I was starting to worry knowing some of the insurance issues that the fairgrounds proposed last year.

Family is first so I can understand.

I am trying to wrap up my Lawn Ranger project for the show, right now it is a pile of half painted parts.

• Like 1

SousaKerry

Bump 2 weeks till the show....

Who's all coming.

Jake Kuhn

I'll be there. Probably with a load of about 6 round hoods just for show.

47JDG

I plan to come.

SgtBob

I plan on being there as well !  I just posted an ad in the wanted section for a set of rear wheels/tires for a 520 if anyone has a set available that would be a bonus.

Kelly

Bumping this up again, less than 2 weeks till the show, Raffle prize is looking like a set of 23x8.5x12 Carlisle tru power ags, mounted on blasted and powder coated rims, AND as a bonus this time, I have a pair of 4x8 Deestone tri ribs and I will have 2 sets of rims powder coated so the winner can pic the style (model year) rims they need, I only have rims for the 65 up tractors, but there are 2 so I will have both, I should have new sealed wheel bearings to go with them, this will be about a $500 set of wheels and tires to be raffled off, more to come this week.  

Kelly

tires came in yesterday, and the powder coater called yesterday rims are done, fast turn around wife dropped the rims off mon. and were done wed. have to like that, (and a big thanks to the wife for running and dropping off the rims, picking them up, ordering the tires and picking them up, I couldn't do the show with out her), front rims are winner choice, I have a set that will fit 60's and early 70's long frame tractors, and all C series, 300, 400, and 500's with out swept axle, the second set will fit 65 to 69 short frame tractors, sorry that is the only choices, I'm also including a set of new sealed front wheel bearings, they came in today, the front tires are Deestone tri ribs 4x8, with tubes, the rear tires are Carlisle true powers 23x8.5x12 4 plys, if the winner wants I can bring the front rims home sat night and mount them, or they can do it themselves,  retail on the complete prize is about $475 and can be won with a $1 ticket, but I suggest buying a few more. 

All the wheels and tires

post-85-0-35590300-1374796647_thumb.jpg

Rears mounted and ready for a new owner

post-85-0-49220000-1374796779_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:woohoo:  Kelly, can I purchase some tickets remotely?    :popcorn: 

Kelly

I think I can do that, but you would have to pay shipping on the tires and wheels, or come pick them up. 

AMC RULES

OK, PM sent.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

squonk

Craig if you win, Get a ONE  WAY rental! :ychain: :ychain: :)

clyde

MI.show here we come!KELLY family comes first and were all family here so we are with you 100%

• Like 1

Kelly

Only a few days left till the show, Hope to see you all here.

smoreau

looking forward to seeing all the great friends in a few days!! bringing a few goodies to sell and some tractors. Can't wait!!

• Like 1

Kelly

Well spent the day cleaning and charging batt.s a few are not going to make it this year, just no time to deal with them.

I'll be setting up the show tomorrow, so for the next few days I will not be on the putor much, got 4 loads of tractors hauled today so they are all there that will be shown this year, so glad the C-195 diesel is running and driving, I hope you all can make it, the weather is going to be great, lots to see.

Workers cleaned and ready

post-85-0-73672300-1375397707_thumb.jpg

post-85-0-53011200-1375397954_thumb.jpg

This is the lot that will be at the show this weekend, I wanted a few more to go but they didn't want to go I guess

post-85-0-26426100-1375398044_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Kelly, if that line-up is any indicator...

looks like there's gonna be a great :wh: turn out for this years show.    :scared-eek: 

papaglide

Kelly, looking real nice. Wish that I could be there.

woodbird007

I plan to come. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I'm looking for a B80 steering wheel, dash and column. Saw one at Mentone but didn't get it. Duh!

Kelly let me know if you need help setting up. I can help friday morning tiil about 3 in the afternoon.

Jim

Kelly

JUST A REMINDER sat the gate to the show area will be LOCKED at 9am, if you show up after that you will have to unload in the parking lot and drive in to the show area, no trucks in the show area after 9am fri.     Thanks

shorts

I'm planning on coming for the day saturday

Jake Kuhn

Pretty sure we can make it. Only going to bring one tractor though. We will get there early and have to leave before noon, gotta get the berries harvested and this rain has messed us up. Looking forward to seeing everyone!