Sign in to follow this  
wallfish

The WHCC President has a New Ride

wallfish

Well, as much as I didn't want to sell it, he wanted to buy it more. So the current president of WHCC is the proud new owner of the custom 2 seater. I felt better about letting it go to someone that will definitely enjoy it. After the sale, Bill had a huge smile from ear to ear and it was fun to watch him enjoy it from the second he drove off with it. He opened up the Saturday parade driving his new ride and had a sign on the front which read " El Presidente's Car". I believe it will now be in attendance at future WHCC shows for years to come which also tilted my decision to let it go.

It's getting tough to think of new customs that haven't already been done but hopefully there will be something new for 2014. ONLY spare or already damaged parts are used so there is no cutting or hacking of good tractors.

post-658-0-76536500-1372183728_thumb.jpg

Edited by wallfish
  • Like 4

nylyon

That is actually a cool thing to do, it'll get a lot of air time for years to come!

VinsRJ

John, it was a hoot to drive!

squonk

Looks like a Staff Car! :thumbs:

Sparky

John, it was a hoot to drive!

Could have used a bit of padding on the seat tho.... :ychain:  .

Mike...........

• Like 1

SALTYWRIGHT

VERY NICE JOHN...YOU WILL BUILD ANOTHER. RUSS

Buzz

Looks like a Staff Car! :thumbs:

More like a staff infection........ :ychain:  Seriously, I think everyone that saw it loved it. Great job John. now go have another beer :orcs-cheers: and get started on next years surprise.

Ken B

I was wondering why it said El Presidente on it at the show John. Now it all makes sense, I do believe it went to a real good home! When I saw it crusin around there sure was a smile on his face. It won't take you long John to come up with another Wild n Crazy idea. Hows about building a similar one with two sets of seats and name it the Wheeltourer? :ychain:   If anyone here talks to the "El Presidente" ask him if he is gonna cover the seat. If he likes leather, I can donate the leather. Black brown or whatever color he likes.

Coadster32

Very cool John. You let it go at the right time, to the right guy..for sure.

Vinylguy

I was going to ask for a ride but never got time to go ask. :banghead:

The official Wheel Horse Club Car