Sign in to follow this  
stevasaurus

WHCC 2013 Group Picture & Video

stevasaurus

Please know that I am not done here yet. I am going to post the 4 pictures of the group that were stitched into a panoramic, but the first pic is not exactly right..the other 3 did good. Jason is going to help and see what he can come up with (as far as sizing). You may just be able to click on the picture and make it larger. This will be an ongoing thread. Sorry...jack of all trades and a master of none. The name thing will follow and I hope to make it the way JimD would have done it. What happened to the test section?? :) Anyway, this was taken Saturday (largest group shot to date)...if you are not in this, I may have your photo in my other thread of show pictures. Please enjoy and we will try to name all.

First the 4 pictures and then the pan...try clicking on the pan to make it larger...you can then right click on the pick and save it to you computer.

2012_06252013WHCC0055_zpsf8528c9e.jpg

2012_06252013WHCC0056_zpsb3d38867.jpg

2012_06252013WHCC0057_zps7501b2db.jpg

2012_06252013WHCC0058_zps606085a1.jpg

And this is with a little help from my friends...THANK YOU JASON S.

this pic later...
panorama2013.jpg

and the video...

th_2012_06252013WHCC0059_zps105fbab2.jpg

Know that we are trying to make the pan pic work...jury is still out. Just wetting your appetite.

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 3

AMC RULES

Tell Mrs Saurus, good job...pan worked great for me Dino.   :woohoo: 

rmaynard

PM sent

varosd

"Rock and Rye!!"   Thanks Steve and Chris!

Sparky

Any chance you could airbrush me in some rockin abs, a bit more hair and maybe tan me up some??

Thanks in advance pal!!

Mike........

• Like 3

CasualObserver

this pic later...

panorama2013.jpg

pic inserted in original post.

via Tapatalk 4 beta

• Like 2

Brrly1

10-4 on the hair!

stevasaurus

Jason...Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Click on the pic Jason put in.  OK...tomorrow, we start putting names with the faces...I got most of them...but there is a few. :)

• Like 1

rmaynard

I like it Steve. I hooked up my 24" wide format monitor and got almost all of the picture on the screen. As far as the names are concerned, don't forget the JimD rule of group picture posting, "horizontal is good".  :techie-computer: 

• Like 1

Ken B

Awesome Steve!

• Like 1

CasualObserver

Ok guys... here is the numbered version from Steve.  Start sounding off, looks like we've got 56 numbers on this picture that need claiming!

(I'll let him keep the official list on his own... I'm just helping with the picture)

Here you go Steve!

(remember, click the pic to see larger.  A tip on scrolling around in the picture... click the scroll wheel of your mouse.  then move your mouse in the direction you want to see.)

picture%202013.png

• Like 1

stevasaurus

picture%202013.png

1. Brrly1 2. Stevasaurus 3. KenB 4. Eric (otrelwood's son) 5.Mike Martino Jr. 6. BPjunk 7. Buzz 8. Dave (father of whfan74) 9. Horse N Around 10. whfan74 11. multihobbyguy 12. zeek 13. ? 14.cable 15. ? 16. ? 17. Suburban 550 18. jimt1971 19. nylyon 20. kthack657 21. Sparky 22. Squonk 23. ? 24. speedyleedy 25. otrelwood 26. jay in nc 27. RJ35 Hunter 28. wife of RJ35 Hunter 29. Wheel-N-It 30. ? 31. kj4kicks 32. AMCRules 33. Varosd 34. doc in kentucky 35. TT 36. cumminscook 37.chevelltown 38. JayDoggKustoms 39. ? 40. Corey (Henry'G's son) 41. HenryG 42. clintonnut 43. darrenw85 and son 44. Karl's daughter 45. VINYLGUY 46. Karl's daughter 47. MikesRJ & Kelsey 48. rmaynard & grandson Sean 49. buckrancher 50. KC9KAS 51. 55RJ35JR 52. fireman's son 53. fireman 54. wallfish 55. stevebo 56. Anthony (Doc in Kentucky's son)

Edited by stevasaurus

jimt1971

18 JIMT1971 20 KTHACK657 47A KELSEY

Edited by jimt1971
  • Like 1

rmaynard

14 is Bruce Cable (Cable)

24 is Tim Leedy (speedyleedy)

48 Bob Maynard (rmaynard) & Sean Maynard

TT

#31 is "kj4kicks" (Eldon)

#34 is "DOC in Kentucky" (Ray)

AMC RULES

#36 is my buddy Fred...aka Cumminscook here on  :rs:

stevasaurus

16 more to go...not bad...thanks guys :)

AMC RULES

I wonder if passing a clip board and pen around would help to capture more members names? 

stevasaurus

ya think!!!  Seriously, the WHCC is going to be kind enough to save a spot on their schedule next year for us...gives us more time.  It would take a lot of time to pass a clipboard between 56 guys...and the word is we might have a British Invasion next year...plus some more Indiana and Ohio and maybe some Minnesota and Illinois guys...WOW...we could be over 70 or 80 guys on Saturday.  I know we missed some guys on Friday and Saturday...Clem, Woodchuckfarmer, RWilson, Redbird & Dave, Gunny and a few others.  Also, there are a few that got caught behind other people...being able to do a panoramic...we should be able to spread the members out better, so everyone is shown and then get their names.  I will have a tripod next year, and the wife will get a little practice behind the camera. :)

Dang...over 395 members have logged on today...probably to look at all the excellent pictures...My hat is off to the WHCC.

Their show is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.  Proud to be one of their members.

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

squonk

Maybe an over head group shot like was done with the features and mods "Look Out Below!!!"

Trouty56

Steve....I have an idea that might help a little.  Might be stupid too.....  If each member were given a jigger to hold like at an auction and have them write there user name on it.  Then take the picture with the signs down.....then take another with them up.  Yeah....stupid.....well...yeah....

lol....whats yer sign????

38 is Jdog....I was minding the store at the time.....

• Like 2

Darrenw85

43 - Darren Westlund (Darrenw85) and Bobby

JimD

I still say the best way to do this would be a group picture, followed by a quick video. Have all the members in the pic line up single file , walk up to the camera, stop, state their member name, smile and move on. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes to get everyone in it and no trying to figure it out who's who later. You would need to inform everyone ahead of time by announcement on the website and at the show prior to the event. I'm sure once folks knew what was going to happen they would cooperate for a few minutes. Annual problem solved!

Edited by JimD

squonk

You have to be there. It's hard enough greeting 10 guys together for a pic. Getting 56 lined up was a small miracle!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

From what I understand...it's like a knock down, drag out fight just to get get the mic, and make the announcement.

Remember, this is not a RedSquare hosted event we're talking about here.   :ychain: