billalex1117

just a general thanks to everyone!!!

billalex1117

on behalf of myself (bill) and my better half (medea), and bill jenkins, we would like to thank everyone at the show. we always have a great time, and enjoy the conversation with each and everyone of you, and hopefully we were able to have that one or 2 parts ya's needed to keep the horses up and going!!

bill in pa

stevebo

Good talking again Bill. Thanks to you guys for the smalls I needed !!

rmaynard

I'm pretty sure that I got some parts from you. Got so many small and miscellaneous things that it is hard to remember where they all came from. My thanks to ALL the vendors that help to keep this hobby going. Without your parts, where would we be?

clemedc

I picked up several different items from you guys including a complete HY2 setup. It was great to meet you all and I was happy to see the great variety of parts you had at the show.

SPINJIM

Thanks Bill & Bill for bringing so many parts that I needed.  I'm always amazed at how you guys know what part goes with which tractor, and you seem to have most of the parts I need.   Thanks for all of your valuable advice.

Jim

857 horse

thank you to bill jenkins and company,,,,,,,,,,,,looking forward to another round hood round-up.....

just gottah get this snow thing under control...   lololololol

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,howard in virginia