Sign in to follow this  
rwilson

what did you get at the show?

rwilson

Since we got a sneak peak at what was going to the show lets see what you bought at the show.

AMC RULES

Early RJ '58 and a matching tub cart...

and two copies of Mr Martino's latest releases chock full of Wheelhorse gold....

and a funny new  :wh: hat.    :handgestures-thumbsup: 

post-3498-0-88281800-1371962436_thumb.jp

post-3498-0-50854200-1371965997_thumb.jp

Edited by amcrules00
  • Like 6

squonk

What?? No Sunburn?? The Hat makes the man! :ROTF:

Make sure you post some close ups of it for the ENTIRE WORLD to see! :laughing-rolling::ROTF::)

Edited by squonk

Lane Ranger

I bet that T Shirt set off a lot of conversation at the show Craig!   And I like my Tecumsehs!

• Like 2

nylyon

I got a T-Shirt, 3 copies of Lawn and Garden Magazine (Thank You Kate), A personalized mug (Thank you VinylGuy), 2 shirts (WHCC 2013), my book signed (Thank you Michael Martino).  My girls got 2 WH Flags (Thank You Glen), and we all got great memories of a great show and even better people!

• Like 4

squonk

I bet that T Shirt set off a lot of conversation at the show Craig!   And I like my Tecumsehs!

Would you believe I let him ride in my truck with that on! :jaw:

I got a T-Shirt, 3 copies of Lawn and Garden Magazine (Thank You Kate), A personalized mug (Thank you VinylGuy), 2 shirts (WHCC 2013), my book signed (Thank you Michael Martino).  My girls got 2 WH Flags (Thank You Glen), and we all got great memories of a great show and even better people!

Great meeting you Karl.! You got some great kids. You have done well! :thumbs:

• Like 1

rmaynard

I bought mostly parts. Got a T-shirt, and of course the nice mug from Terry. I bought 2 copies of Wheel Horse book and I also bought 10 raffle tickets. Didn't win the tractor, but I did win another copy of "Straight From The Horse's Mouth" and a case of oil. 

• Like 1

varosd

not to sound too sappy, but I got the memories of meeting and talking to a lot of WH fans, both RS and non RS. The show seemed to have a bigger turnout this year. 

meeting some folks who told me that this was their first show and how it was so well organized and run (hats of to all the hard work of WHCC board members, volunteers etc) and that they were coming back next year!

and of course, like Wild Bill stated: all the young ones running and riding around are the next generation and if they don't pick up the WH passion..all will fade away. 

not to sound too morbid, but some folks did comment on about such and such older WH fan who wasnt at the show and wondered if they had passed since the last show.makes you wonder.

• Like 1

fourwheels0

i got a nice seat,hard link,tiller tines,2 dozer blades and VIYNLGUY'S 16 auto.

it was a great show this year.

SAM_0408_zps17e6e1da.jpg

SAM_0413_zps471a3481.jpg

SAM_0407_zpsa46e9452.jpg

• Like 1

squonk

Worn out shoes from walking back and forth by Steve buying parts

A  dirty truck and trailer

Sunburn

A small bump on my foerhead after walking into a tree at the campground and all this:

Jenny and homade (by Kelly) jenny bracket from Bearpath, Mugs from Terry, Matts from Eldon, lot's of stuff from Glen: caps,knobs spinners and banner (not pictured), brake band from Maynard,

IMG_0133_zpse5bd4439.jpg

tires from Zeek, weights from Ken B.

IMG_0134_zps195cc798.jpg

some new sheet metal and a HEAVY EATON (Thanks again Jay with help lifting) for Marvin :banana-wrench:

IMG_0135_zps9053f5b9.jpg

IMG_0136_zpsb1a42836.jpg

jay in nc

post-4393-0-27377000-1372002633.jpgpost-4393-0-31800200-1372001289.jpgpost-4393-0-29348400-1372001305.jpg[i got lots of stuff. starting with the worlds uglyist 520, & a 16 hp. onanpost-4393-0-56033500-1372001421.jpg thanks duane. post-4393-0-58364300-1372002566.jpgi got a mug from terry, a book from mike,a brake band, pulley, seat springs,seat,5 used battery trays, & 2 used 36 in. rear discharge gear drive deck blades in a new box. the seller was very angry because some low life opened his box took his blades & left the used blades. the karma circle will close on this person! got a nice 42 in sd. deck & mule drive. thanks amcrules00.post-4393-0-79757700-1372002009.jpg  got a nice take out raider 9  hh100 tecumpseh with pto clutch. thanks  billpost-4393-0-81817800-1372002139.jpg & last but not least i got around 1000 new v belts mostly wheel horse, thanks J-Dog. got the memories of another great show & seeing old friends & making new ones like kate.  looking forward to next year!  Jay in NC.

• Like 1

squonk

I heard about the belt deal Jay! Nice Tecky! :hide: Would have loved to have the 520 in the parade! with the Onan on the hood! :) :) :bow-blue: :bow-blue:

Edited by squonk

squonk

Dang those 520 trannys are heavy! Had to use Elvis to pick it off the trailer. Would have gotten pics of the extraction but a Big storm was a rumblin! icon_lightning.gif

DoctorHfuhruhurr

I got a sunburn.  Does that count? 

KC9KAS

I got an electric PTO clutch, a "Straight From The Horses Mouth", a fuel tank for my 654, a WH center steering wheel cap, diode cover for Techy, 2013 Show Tee shirt, and a few other odds & ends, plus having a really fun weekend!

• Like 1

stevebo

I ended up picking up two decks that I pre purchased before the show. Met Mike and his wife (55rj35) really nice people. I bought the 701 deck from them. Finally met John (Burly) who hauled a really clean 953 deck for me to the show from Bob in Michigan. I picked up a new set of rear tires mounted on rims for my 953. They came with the fronts as well. I picked up a back up tranny for the 953 as well from tractor nut. Did some trading with JDOG. He got a few 520 parts and I got a nice 56 inch snow blade. The C195 may end up on snow duty this winter? The pic of the 702 is showing new seat cover I got from Mrs. Buckrancher and the left side cover I got from John (Wallfish).

I got a bunch of smalls (too much to list) but some really good items. I also got to hang out with a bunch of great people who always makes it such a great show. I took a few laps on my SR. along side of Wild Bill which was a cool ride for sure. 

ps- I ended up with a $100 pop up tent that ended up in the trash after my son did not see the anchor rope and ran it over taking the tent down with it.. oh well as someone said it was a $100 lesson...

post-734-0-82573900-1372030759_thumb.jpg

post-734-0-92660200-1372030774_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

limited12

This was my first show, amazing, can not wait till next year :handgestures-thumbupright:

Here is what i picked up

post-8253-0-89722000-1372031327_thumb.jp

post-8253-0-62443000-1372031356_thumb.jp

post-8253-0-52803100-1372031381_thumb.jp

post-8253-0-11308500-1372031404_thumb.jp

I did pick a copy of THE BOOK

I would like to thank Terry for the coffee cup and the stickers, and John (wallfish) for a motor for my 551 and Glenn for some parts for my GT-14

Wished we could have met more members, but we had to leave prior to group pics

Thanks for the conversations with Wild Bill

Edited by limited12
  • Like 2

Kevbo

My first show as well! I was EXTREMELY happy to pick up two sets of 55lb Wheel Horse wheel weights and an old style 42" deck for my 1075! (Thanks Bill!) Also grabbed some air filters and two sets of deck wheels.

baerpath

Traded a 414-8 with Hobie (TT's boy) for a C125 Hydro to complete the set(have all the Hydro's again), picked up a 312A, a white 42 rear dicharge deck, couple books, a mug and decals from Terry and some odds and ends.

Oh ya a 6' by 3' Wheel Horse sign and hauled home a Stihl sign for a member that couldn't get through traffic and an electric horse for Geoff 

CRE1992

Traded a 414-8 with Hobie (TT's boy) for a C125 Hydro to complete the set(have all the Hydro's again), picked up a 312A, a white 42 rear dicharge deck, couple books, a mug and decals from Terry and some odds and ends.

Oh ya a 6' by 3' Wheel Horse sign and hauled home a Stihl sign for a member that couldn't get through traffic and an electric horse for Geoff 

Thanks again Duane your the man! :USA::thanks:

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

Bought a 48" side discharge deck with fairly low hours use, three fuel tank caps with the gauge, six shifter boots, a headlight bezel kit, some stickers, and lots and lots of good food.

The best things I got were free! Which was some new friends and awesome memories!!! ( You guys know who you are. I am truely blessed to have crossed paths with you. )

I am looking forward to the 2014 show.

• Like 1

multihobbyguy

Here is the stuff that my father and I purchased.

The 520 I purchased from a fellow Red Square member. Runs a little rough so I will have to tear the top off to check the valves and go ahead and decarbon the heads and pistons while I am there.

015.jpg

014.jpg

Trailer shot.

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

Truck bed

020.jpg

021.jpg

My fathers two big purchases.

026.jpg

023.jpg

022.jpg

Some more of my purchases.

Extra wheels for my D-180 so I can get a set of AGs. The tires are really decent and hold air. If anyone wants them that is in the area they can have them. They are 26x12-12's.

016.jpg

A 416-8. I purchased this tractor because all my tractors are hydro's (except the 400 Suburban). I have a 14 and 16 hp k series kohler and a series 2 17hp kohler that I need to decided which one I will throw into the tractor. I put it back by my trailer and still had a about a dozen people want to buy it. Sorry if you asked and I had some crazy price come out of my mouth I just really didn't want to part with it.

025.jpg

024.jpg

I finally won something at the raffle. It looks to be signed. I am not sure where to hang it yet but I will find a place.

027.jpg

VinsRJ

I told my wife, friends and family that I was not going to buy anything meaningful at the show... well that lasted until this little gem crossed my path like a black cat.

1957 RJ35... faily complete... the field strip has already started (belt guard and veri-drive have been removed)... and the e-tank is about to be heated up.

post-1597-0-37689100-1372214412_thumb.jp

• Like 2