Sign in to follow this  
krazy_horse

Great Wheel Horse 2013

krazy_horse

Had a great time at the Big Show! Got to Biglerville Thursday afternoon Mrs. Krazy and I walked around and drooled over all the show tractors and parts for sale. Went back this a.m. and found tires and wheels and seat brackets that I had been looking for. The weather was perfect this morning.

Just checked into our motel room in Wytheville, Va. Up and on the road in the morning. Good Lord willing, we'll arrive home in Central Georgia tomorrow evening.

Hope everyone has a great time and a safe return home.

Jim.....Krazy_Horse

• Like 2

KC9KAS

Glad you found what you are looking for.

This is the 1st time to attend this show, and I have NEVER seen so many Wheel Horse tractors and parts!

We (wife & I) were there all day Thursday, Friday, and will be there most of Saturday.

krazy_horse

KC9KAS Thanks, The 2012 show first  year and I said the same thing :" I have never seen so many Wheel Horse Tractors and parts:" We had a great time. Thanks to all who made this show happen.. Jim    ..krazy_horse

RJ 58 sc.

it was our first time too, took my RJ, and my buddies 400 surb. I restored both, but was amazed at what I seen at the show.perfect weather, great and honest people. we drove 10 hrs. from greenville sc.came with 2 horses and left 4 horses and some much needed parts.I want to thank the guys I bought parts from over the last year and you know who you are. THANKS....

nylyon

KC9KAS Thanks, The 2012 show first  year and I said the same thing :" I have never seen so many Wheel Horse Tractors and parts:" We had a great time. Thanks to all who made this show happen.. Jim    ..krazy_horse

The show is put on by the Wheel Horse Collectors Club who have been putting on this show for years.  I don't know how they fund the events, but I know that I will be sending in my membership first thing Monday because this show must go on!

• Like 1