Sign in to follow this  
HEFE1212

1994 264-h model 72043

HEFE1212

Hi All,

First off I will tell you a bit about me. 3 years ago I bought a fixer upper house on 5 acres. The landscaping was all field grass, blackberries, snowberries and tires covered by all the grass. Any way sitting out front was a Toro 264-H with 290 hours. The previous owner said i could have it and that it had sat outside for 5 years next to the road. He said it had a busted steering belt. Well digging into it I found there was no belt but a stripped gear. I changed the gear, oil, and  replaced gas line and melted in-tank filter grommet, replaced batteryand my mower has ran great. Since it was free I have not been nice to it. I cut down tall grass 2 feet plus, blackberries and the hidden tires. I have only replace the belt for the mower deck twice.

Fast forward to today. The years sitting outside in the rain have not been kind to the deck or the plastic hood. Hood has been repaired more times than I care to say. Mower deck had the top cut off and replaced with sheet metal. Today the deck is beat and I finally lost a spindle.

My question is what other decks will fit? Currently it has a 38" recycler deck Model# 78226. I don,t really want to buy new but would like to find a used deck that is compatible. Also does anyone know if the hoods are compatible between different years?

I apologize for not reading through the facts and other threa on this sites. I just lost the spindle and am looking for a quick solution. I have kept this thing garaged since I fixed it and have gone over most things. I love that it turns on a dime and would like to keep it running as long as possible.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Eric

gwest_ca

Go to

https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm?xCaller=Toro

and enter the 264-H. They will all come up with a link to the attachment list for each on the right.

Post the long model number and serial number of your tractor. There is a way to determine what models used a part number but it gets complicated. Will see how long the list is.

Garry

HEFE1212

Thanks Garry.

I guess I was curious if a 240 mower deck or even newer model would work with my 264-H with the quick attach.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• wheeledhorseman
      By wheeledhorseman
      Operator manual #810296R1
      4 pages 848.00KB

IPL from Toro Master Parts Viewer
      2 pages 171.30KB

Fits
      1983 B-Series and LT-Series See Product Service bulletin
      1984 B-Series and LT-Series
      1985-1986 200-Series
      For vertical shaft 200 series models 1985 onwards but was also used with 1979-80 B series models (supplied with different lift rod) Fits for example B-165 or 216-5.

Dozer 1983 42in model 06-42BB02 Complete
      1983 serial numbers that have shown up for the 06-42BB02
      20452 - Build date 1983 3259 September 16 Friday
      20551 - Build date 1983 3259 September 16 Friday [259] Guess

Dozer 1984 42in model 06-42BB02 Complete
      1984 serial numbers that have shown up for the 06-42BB02
      23294 - Build date 1984 4193 July 12 Thursday

Dozer 1985 42in model 06-42BB02 Complete

Dozer 1986 42in model 06-42BB02 Complete

Link to service bulletin
      http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/files/file/469-wh61-90-315-snow-equipment-1982pdf/
    • Willhaven
      By Willhaven
      Does anyone know if you can make a 211-5 Single Blade (30”) a mulched or side discharge? I only have the bagging system but would like to mulch (if possible) with my new Oregon Gator Blade.

• Willhaven
      By Willhaven
      Has anyone tried adding/installing deck wheels to a WH 211-5SB? If so, is there a specific make/model that would work best on this tractor? My lawn doesn't have the most level of surfaces, so adding wheels will save me from multiple scalpings (I think).

• Willhaven
      By Willhaven
      Trying to find the part numbers for my 1989 211-5SB air filter and gas filter. I was able to find the old part number for the mower blade (111144) which I cross-referenced with the Toro replacement but can't find filter info.

Thanks!

• Willhaven
      By Willhaven
      My second post here, and apologies for a potentially amateur question. I've had my WH for a couple of weeks now and am looking for a manual, video, and/or someone's help here on how to remove the deck. I need to confirm the size of the blade (and replace it!)

Thanks!