Sign in to follow this  
bmuone

Question about hydraulic valve

bmuone

My WH started as a C175. New BS motor and a different hood makes it a off model but it has the Eaton 1100 automatic transmission. Problem started with a leak in the hydraulic control valve. It has one control knob (up-down handle). On one side it has several nuts all connected together in a long row. I ordered new o rings and spool o rings... replaced them but it still leaks.

I had bought a used control valve but it does not have the nuts on the side. I started to switch them out, second guessed myself and stopped. Maybe those nuts have something to do with the auto transmission. Anyone have any ideas or experience on that?

Dayton

bmuone

Disregard everybody.

I took the two valves and combined bad parts with good parts and cranked it up and it ran with no....NO.....hydraulic leaks! The valves are in three parts sort of like a sandwitch. Two pieces on the outside and one piece in the middle. Switch the bread and wallllllaaa.....workeee...... That was on the blocks. I'll put it all back together and test it out before I declare complete victory. I also replaced one axle seal that was leaking. The old seal was twice as thick as the new one. So, after reading a couple of post on here, I put two seals in the one side and it fit smug as could be.

Have a goodun

Dayton

KC9KAS

Glad we could be of help! :banana-rock: