wheeliefishin

Filters Oil and Trans for D-200

wheeliefishin

my search time has run a little low does anyone happen to have the cross ref for the filters on my D-200??? i can't find em in my FSM ....and a couple new ends on a wire or two and i should be in business........

Hodge71

Napa 1410 for the trans. As far as the engine, I have an aftermarket filter system on mine. somone more knowledgeable will chime in soon I'm sure

brandonozz

As mentioned above, the Napa 1410 for the transmission and a Napa gold 1764 is what I use on the engine.  I think there actually made by Wix.

wheeliefishin

yeah its the trans filter that i cant find yet...and that also explains the mystery behind the two part numbers for the napa filters i had em both trying to figure which one was right......i see now one is the gold heh heh... ill pull the trans filter and go play find the match at the store

brandonozz

Make sure you get the 1410 as it is an actual hydraulic filter and not an engine oil filter.

• Like 1

chrisog

I have a 1974 D-200; thanks for the information above on the filters.  Can someone tell me if the fluid to use in the transmission is Transmission Fluid, Premium Engine Oil, or Hydraulic Fluid?  I can't seem to find that information online.
Thanks.
Chris

tommyg

There may be some variances, but mine takes 10W30 engine oil. Its a 1975 D180. What color is the oil in it now? I'm certain it does not call for hydraulic fluid.