Sign in to follow this  
Prime Time

Suburban 400 Hood

Prime Time

This is the hood of my 1960 suburban I'm restoring for the Pensylvania show this year. I wanted to see what you guys thought! :text-feedback: Thanks! 

post-5748-0-11316200-1370888753_thumb.jp

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Well, it's red...and it looks like it's still wet.    :handgestures-thumbsup: 

GlenPettit

Looks like about 10 layers of 'Clear Coat',

very beautiful, and with fenders to match.  :) :) :)

Nice job.

Jake Kuhn

Looks awesome Eric! Never knew your member name on here lol

raider10-8

awsome work!

Dieselcowboy

My 550 can be next in line after you get that one done. Very nice. You must be very patient.

speedyleedy

You painted that like a pro great job ! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• wh315-8
      By wh315-8
      The RJ58 was the big hit for spectators this year at my local festivals here in Carroll County OH. 
      the children loved getting their pictures sitting on it, then they discovered the bicycle horn under the steering wheel. It’s always a joy even in parades. Just love showing off part of my collection every year and hearing all the stories from those that had WH in their lives at one time. Can hardly wait to get to retirement so I can get some of my other models back to their glory in working order and be able to attend other shows/festivals throughout the year. My fellow tractor enthusiasts always know when a spectacular starts asking about WH, they point in my direction. I study up on the history of the different models and always intrigue those that didn’t know much about how WH came to be. This website is one place that has helped me learn so much about the WH history and I thank you for sharing your knowledge that I am able to pass on to keep WH alive and well.

• Vaughan32850
      By Vaughan32850
      Has anyone got a WT-30 tiller they can send pictures if pleas? It’s the one fitted with a K91 engine for RJ models. 
      Many thanks

• Jennifer
      By Jennifer
      Husband wants some advice… lol.  So we did an engine swap today on two suburbans because we could not get the one engine to spark all the time to get it running!  The engine ran last year before parking for the winter sleep…. Points were changed out for new the engine was cleaned to make good contact has new spark plug new coil condenser we even switched out the fly wheel today thinking maybe the magnet was weak…. Advice???   It would where are you out yanking on the recoil five or so times and maybe only get the points to fire twice if you’re lucky..  checked the gap and pull again… same thing over and over!  Thanks in advance!
    • Jeff-C175
      By Jeff-C175
      Detailed wiring from the Demystification Guide #492-4509
      4 pages 1.4MB Color
      p7-67 to p7-70

Onan powered

1989 416-8 model 31-16O801
    • Jennifer
      By Jennifer
      Well my husband got new grownup toys!  Lol. Just wanted to post them on here to share!  Sure most seen for sale but they arrived yesterday at our back door glad we found them before it rained again!  Not sure why delivery person made the effort to go to the back of the house…. 🤔🤯