Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

What are you bringing to the show?

stevasaurus

Neil...on the insurance issue...some of the other shows I go to either have a presentation (lecture) and then give you a pass so you can ride around and get in the parade or you rent one of their golf carts to ride around in which takes care of the insurance.  The Big Show, I don't think, really gets much public showing up...it is more like a huge family reunion. Not even admission or parking fee. :)

baerpath

I will be bringing an empty trailer.

Won't be empty going home   lol

Lars

Hey Guys..

Ill need some hauling help... is there anybody that is going to the show, that lives around TN??? and can bring some stuff for me from the show and to TN?

DOC in Kentucky

Lars, I am going to the show this year and I live outside Louisville, KY which is about 2 hours north of Nashville, TN. Not sure what you are looking for but if getting it from the show to Louisville helps, let me know???

• Like 1

fourwheels0

i'll be bringing an empty truck and hoping to go home with a nice tractor.

jdog_kustoms

bringing almost everything wheel horse i own tons of parts and couple tractors

Ed Kennell

Started to load up for the show.  Sorry I can only be there Friday. Gotta be in Pittsburg Sat. for the two Grandsons Little League Tournament .       Bringing  boxes of new BS and Tecumseh parts -- carbs,flywheels,mufflers, air cleaners ,etc.; 36 and 42 " decks;ss blower; sunstrand hydro; 3sp tranny; running 5hp Brigs; 12hp Kohler; parted Charger12; plow ;disc; cultivater. May bring the C-160 dually if I have room.  See ya Friday.  I drive a gray F-150 crew cab.

tractorchick

Brandon and I will bring our Ride Away Senior!  It's been five years since I have been to the show and I am SOOOOO excited that we are making the trip this year!!!!!

• Like 1

squonk

P.M sent on the disc and cultivator! :):thumbs:

RJ 58 sc.

bringing RJ 58 400 suburban 24' enclosed and a empty truck bed & maybe some carolina Kool-Aid. want to bring back a couple of round hoods and a crap load of parts.

Zeek

My 552, Cheesegrater, a pair of ags on rear rims to unload and a wife with a small dog that attacks licks on command :icecream:

095af4e9-8d03-4d56-84d8-5692493787a3_zps

• Like 2

clemedc

Ill be looking for Disc, cultivator, plow, reel mower and other implements for my 702. Possibly wheel weights if another deal falls thru. Plus a 702-552 style tractor and k161, k181 parts or complete engine.

squonk

Zeek, what size ag's?

Zeek

Zeek, what size ag's?

They are Carlisle 23x10.50x12 - rims are offset and have new paint.  I was gonna use them for pulling but decided bag the pulling idea plan for the tractor.

Edited by Zeek

squonk

I just might have to take a peek at those.

stevebo

Had some time this afternoon to get the trailer cleaned up inside and got a quick photo of the three tractors we are bringing. Here they are.. If you see me riding around on one of these say hello! lol 

post-734-0-22763000-1371095234_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Ken B

Brandon and I will bring our Ride Away Senior!  It's been five years since I have been to the show and I am SOOOOO excited that we are making the trip this year!!!!!

That is awesome Kate!

VinsRJ

Had some time this afternoon to get the trailer cleaned up inside and got a quick photo of the three tractors we are bringing. Here they are.. If you see me riding around on one of these say hello! lol 

Say hello or give him the "Bird"... Steve responds to both in the same way. :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Vin, I happen to have a great picture of Steve responding to both in the same way from last year. :)   I don't think I can post it though. :bow-blue:   Looking forward to seeing that Senior.

stevebo

:angry-nono:

• Like 1

whfan74

Hoping to bring the 701. It is almost complete, hoping to tie up all of the loose ends by the weekend. If not, then it might be my son's 500 Special that makes the trek.

buckrancher

should have a 701 and a RJ58 for sale and some NOS parts also NOS rear wheel weights and hub caps 12" & 8" ,reproduction travel hook and mount for a sickle bar mower

square pan seat covers and other goodies plus the show tractors

all  redsquare members please stop by and say hello

Brian

• Like 1

Vinylguy

Since Martin cant make it this year and Lola and I are blessed to be making the trip.

I am bringing Martins fabulous C-125 to show. Well a picture of it at least. :)

Because I am a sign maker I decided I better make us a sign for the show so folks can find me.

I will be bringing a big assortment of odds and ends that have accumulated over the past few years.

And some other fun stuff to sell to help offset the fuel bill. So look for this sign to sign up and get your Mug shot Mug.

gallery_74_25_72732.png

• Like 2

kj4kicks

I'll be there with footboard mats and a few other goodies. Also bringing a 414-8 with deck and tiller to sell. Sorry, no new custom machines this year. Looking forward to seeing some old friends and finally meeting TD !!! woo-hoo !!

• Like 1

Vinylguy

Dang!!! i am pumped now. Awesome to hear your coming Eldon. I can taste the home made ice cream already.