Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

What are you bringing to the show?

nylyon

Aside from your Official RedSquare hat ;)  What are you bringing to the show?

jimt1971

Karen and I have our Red Square hats, her GT-14 and 701. I am bringing my 701-8, Lawn Ranger 8 speed and a C-100 that will be for sale and that four wheel wagon always makes the trip to the show. Who knows what I will come home with.

Jim

• Like 1

SALTYWRIGHT

I WILL BRING MY 417-8-DIESEL WITH THE CRANE ON THE BACK.

• Like 1

rmaynard

I'm bringing my B-100, Commando 8, 701, and some donuts.

• Like 2

stevasaurus

I will be taking an old Merc outboard engine and a 70's Homelite chainsaw for KenB.  Keeping room for the raffle tractor and a black hood for a member in Wisconsin...and a few other goodies I am looking for. :)  The toll ways are making it pretty expensive to haul a trailer through 4 states. :bow-blue:

• Like 1

baerpath

2 520's C175. Possible 416-8. WH style generator and what ever else falls into the trailer.

squonk

704 with mid grader, front suitcase weights and maybe my 8" plow. Some brats to go with the donuts and a hood for John and weights for Jaydeer. Duane I'll be by to check out the Jenny.

Norlett

Will be bringing my c105,and one of meadowfields?

Hoping to bring some proper yorkshire sunshine down with us.

See you there with mark (meadowfield)

neil

Norlett , dont wish to alarm you but i think you need to start your journey now if you are thinking of going to this show .  this is the annual wheelhorse show in America not the show you are planning on going to which is in the South east UK .

• Like 3

AMC RULES

Don't take the slow boat.  :ychain:

multihobbyguy

I will be bringing an empty trailer.

• Like 2

squonk

This is the first time I'm bringing a tractor and staying for the whole show. We always came empty before. Allows you to bring more back! :thumbs:

wallfish

Custom 2 seater and a 401 to drive around and some round hoods for sale. 702, 552 and maybe an RJ-58. Plus a short frame snow blade with mounting bracket and a trailer.

stevasaurus

Squonk...you are going to be there for the WHOLE show???  Dang...I need more Bears...Hawks...Sox shirts.  I may have to change twice a day. :)

• Like 1

mdclem

Custom 2 seater and a 401 to drive around and some round hoods for sale. 702, 552 and maybe an RJ-58. Plus a short frame snow blade with mounting bracket and a trailer.

wallfish, is the 702 one you will have for sale or just bringing for show? I am going to be looking for a 702 while there.

squonk

Squonk...you are going to be there for the WHOLE show???  Dang...I need more Bears...Hawks...Sox shirts.  I may have to change twice a day. :)

If it's a hot as last year, I'm, I mean we are all counting on it :ychain: :ychain: :ychain: :ychain:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:violence-duel:

post-3498-0-71441100-1370561363_thumb.jp

Edited by amcrules00

squonk

Steve might be Sportin a new Hawks shirt this year!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

LOL...let's hope so.   :ROTF: 

• Like 1

stevebo

I plan on taking my 56 Ride Away SR, 551- rat rod and 701. I also have another tractor that is sold to another member who will be giving it a nice home. Will also bring a small dump trailer to haul parts and a bunch of parts for sale.

• Like 2

chevelletown

Teaser

IMG_1013.jpg

• Like 3

neil

Dont wish to throw this subject of balance , but i would like to ask you guys  a question about Insurance at shows.

do you have to insure your tractors at the show to protect the public against any accidents ? , only we here in UK are having a bit of a debate on insurance of tractors at shows.

if you do have to insure them, what sort of cost is it to insure your tractors ?

rmaynard

The Wheel Horse Club has insurance, but individuals are not required to have any.

neil

Thanx for that Bob

Ken B

I'll be bringing a 60 and a 61 Suburban. I'm trying to decide whether to bring my RJ 58 or Coles 854. I only have room for 3! I'm also bringing a set of weights for the Squonk and some Grants for Steve!

• Like 1