Jump to content
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By lak1965
      Like many others on this site I decided Sunday it was time to install the New / Used Cab I bought in spring with the help of my brother. I never had it installed so was not sure what I was in for but it was assembled when I received it. First Picture was install rear frame under seat. It was at this point I went to RedSquare and downloaded the manual and printed it out for reference.

      Next install front of frame. Had to remove some brackets that mounted to the dash and drill a hole one each side of foot boards to mount the inside brace. That is a forward swept axle and tires you see sitting in the shed. Next spring project to mount that on the old C-160. Also I will change the way the lights are mounted on the hardtop.
       

      And finally the finished product. I was surprised at how well it fit and how easy it was to install. Let it Snow, Let it snow , Let it snow!

    • By Keith
      What other models can I use the upper steering shaft for my C-120?   
       
      Are there aftermarket steering wheels for this tractor?
    • By Keith
      C-120 upper steering shaft wanted
       
      I believe this is 
      # 104887 or 92-4987 
    • By Fun Engineer
      Has anyone been successful mating a D series mid grader blade to a c-series?
    • By Row Cropper
      Very good condition 48" Wheel Horse mower deck. Freshly serviced, repaired & renovated ready for use. Underside of the deck was cleaned to bright metal then coated with 2 coats of "Easy Slide" graphite paint to protect the metal and reduce grass sticking. Blades are sharpened, all gauge wheel axles greased, spindles greased. One patch was needed near the discharge chute (see photos of top-side patch and bottom-side patch. Top side was painted to cover bare spots where paint was missing and to Match the patch to the rest of the deck. This paint job is not a show paint job, but one to preserve the metal after all rust was removed. Overall this deck is very solid and should give many more years of service if cared for properly! The price will go up in the spring, so don't wait, these decks are getting harder to find as time goes by! Mule drive is included. 
      If interested, PM me for complete album of photos.
       
×