Sign in to follow this  
Jake Kuhn

picked up a pretty decent little 657 today!

Jake Kuhn

Hi guys,

Last night I spotted this 657 at one of our neighbors who buys and sells stuff. This afternoon we went to go see if he was home and see how much it was and the story on it. I purchased it from him for 125 and have put about another 30 bucks in it. I need to get some front tires for it but I think I might have some. Other than that I just need to fix the governor spring and its a fantastic running techie. I had it going in less than an hr. The ranger has donated the carb for now But I should be able to just rebuild the carb off the 657 for the ranger. It also came with a little cultivator I think is homemade and a pretty nice mowing deck. I might try the deck on it tomorrow and see how it cuts. I think I did pretty good on the price and I think this is a good keeper for my collection. I am starting to like the short frames.

I feel like craig with this little motor, techie power! LOL

post-4240-0-49143800-1368320563_thumb.jp

post-4240-0-51067800-1368320597_thumb.jp

post-4240-0-70607500-1368320624_thumb.jp

post-4240-0-23552300-1368320648_thumb.jp

post-4240-0-92337100-1368320673_thumb.jp

post-4240-0-02465200-1368320705_thumb.jp

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:handgestures-thumbsup:  Nice new addition Jake, sounds like you're already enjoying the Techie side of   :wh: life.  

• Like 1

JimmyJam

Nice find Jake!!! I love the "whup-whup" tire on the front!!

546cowboy

Nice find Jake at a great price. Seems like every thing I find around here is $300 +. I told you last week I was getting over run with short frames myself. The nice thing is most of the parts from one are the same as the rest. :woohoo:

Jake Kuhn

thanks guys. I think I need to send that seat to craig. Its the first time I've seen one with a tecumseh logo. :ROTF:

KC9KAS

Nice find, and good price!

If you wait a little bit, you will have a new tire....The right front looks pregnant, and is crowning and about to give birth!

• Like 1