zach l

Foot control on older tractor?

zach l

Just courious does anyone have a foot control on the older hydros? Like chargers and stuff like that?

Charger12Custom

I've been looking into one on my 68 Charger 12. I may fab up something in the near future

Coadster32

perhaps a roundhood??

js5020

Sure would like to see a foot control, I been threatening to fab one myself just havent gotten around to it.

953 nut

I would love to have one for my GT-14, it can be tricky to run a front end loader while operating the motion control. If anyone has one I would love to see it.

Norms1276

Working from memory here, so you will have to look around, but, there is a good utube video out there, just looked at it about three days ago.  Shows in good detail how to rig a foot control linkage to the hand lever.   Pretty simple the way he did it, and it frees up a hand to run the front loader controls.  Think I was searching for transmission repairs for wheel horse tractors, or something like that when I came across it.  He did not identify the tractor he installed it on, but seeing the way he did it, it would be easy to improvise.   

• Like 2

brandonozz

If this is the video your talking about you can type in "WheelHorse Hydrostatic Drive Modification" to pull it right up.