Sign in to follow this  
Jamie Darian Brown

Tires B80

Jamie Darian Brown

Hi,

I got my B80 running last year with transmission help from yall and parts and help from Mike.  Just got a wiring issue resolved through forums as well.  Thanks for everything. 

When getting the b80 going this year for engine shows, I noticed the rim was rusted through and tire is in bad shape.    I replaced the other side last year for the same reason but the guy I got the tire rim from didn't have a pair.   Anyway, anyone got a rim and tire 22.5x7.50x12 handy.  If your near Robbins, NC 27325 great.  If not, I'd pay shipping.   This rim and tire is shot.   

Sparky

Try sticking a wanted ad in the classifieds section for best results.

Mike.........

Marv

Jamie,

PM me. I may have what you need.

Marvin

Jamie Darian Brown

The 22.5-7.50-12 tires seem  difficult to find.   What other sizes would work well with a B-80 Wheel Horse?  I got one good rim with a good tire of 22.5-7.50-12 and I guess I can salvage the other rusted rim with some paint and JB weld to a rusted spot and use a tube.  If I have too, I will get two back matching tires of a diifferent easier to find size.  Just wondering what sizes would work other than the original and not rub fender, etc..  Thanks, Jamie   

Don1977

Use 23 - 8.50 -12  about all the tire sizes run smaller than the older ones. My 23 -10.50 -12 only measure around 22" tall and they are Carlisle Turf Masters.