Sign in to follow this  
rmaynard

The Big 2013 Show - Will You Be There?

rmaynard

As of this writing, there are less than 45 days until the big show.

[sharedmedia=finalCountdown:countdown:2]

Will you be there?

What will you be bringing?

I am coming with my 1977 B-100, !968 Commando 8, 1961 701, and a few other miscellaneous  :wh:  do-dads.

And for Squonk, yes Mike, I am bringing donuts. But you better find me fast, because they won't last. You know where I will be camping, and I will be there Thursday morning, bright and early.

I can't wait! :woohoo:

Edited by nylyon
  • Like 1

Sparky

Wont be there this year. My son's high school graduation is that Friday night. I've made it to the show around 7 or 8 times so its no big deal. Should be there in 2014!

Mike...........

varosd

Aye aye Sir!  Just myself   hope it's cooler than last year!

SALTYWRIGHT

I WILL BE THERE WITH MY 417-8 DIESEL FRIDAY AND SATURDAY.    RUSS

• Like 1

KC9KAS

Will there be a ramp at the "Big Show" for unloading a GT off of a pick-up?

rmaynard

Yes, there is a permanent ramp for loading and unloading, plus I will have a set of folding ramps if you need to borrow them.

mdclem

Definitely going to be there again. Talked the pregnant wife into tagging along too. Hope its a little cooler for her this year. Going to be on the lookout for a set of front rims for an RJ-35. Top Priority on my 'To Buy' list.

Wheelhorse860

where is this show?

rmaynard

Check out http://www.wheelhorsecc.com

Sent from my MB520 using Tapatalk 2

squonk

I'll be getting there sometime Thurs. afternoon. Hope to set up on "Red Square Row" I'll have my 704 with mid grader and probably my 8"plow. Wanted to bring my dumper cart but I don't think I'll have room. Plus a fan for the cabin if it's beastly hot and some mini dinosaurs for Steve and a pair of 1054 weights for jaydeer. Plus something Super Secret! Save me a donut (No coconut)! :) :) :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone:

Edited by squonk

VinsRJ

I'll be there... the plan is to have the Proto-Type RJ.

• Like 1

jay in nc

i will be there for the fourth time & this time im bringing a newbe.  Wheel-N-It  !   don't think i will bring a tractor ,or just throw a clone on the ranger, or just buy one to ride!  need to buy a good 16-20 onan though.  looking forward to seeing you all, or those of you from Pa. younse.   Jay

• Like 2

nylyon

Until April 8th, there was nothing that could stop me.  Well, I've been stopped, take good pictures guys!

rmaynard

Don't worry Karl, there will be plenty of pictures. I do expect to see you at the 2014 show though. :)

Sent from my MB520 using Tapatalk 2

AMC RULES

The good Lord willing, I'll be there...with my passion for all things  :wh: in tow too.    :) 

• Like 2

squonk

The good Lord willing, I'll be there...with my passion for all things  :wh: in tow too.    :) 

Are we going to have a "Tecky Party"? :)

limited12

I will be there with my wife,daughter,son,daughter inlaw and grandson

This will be our first, thought it was going to be just me and my wife, but everybody wants to go

jay in nc

well i now have a ride for the show, thanks to e-bay. 416-h with just 545 hours! paid just $1.02 per hour!  Jay

• Like 2

Jake Kuhn

Sure wish I could say yes, but at this moment it is proably a no. I guess I better get the 401 and a dump cart hooked up towing a trailer with some gas and tools, probably need to head out in a couple of days! Wouldn't want to miss out on having the featured tractor! :ROTF:

Edited by Jake Kuhn
  • Like 2

stevebo

If all goes as planned my son and I will be there for sure. Plan on bringing the new horse hauler filled with Brennan's 551 rat, 1956 SR and one more rider but still undecided which one. Ether the 701 or another burban or RJ. Our usual CT caravan is going to be a bit smaller this year with a few guys out due to school graduations. I think we have the following:

My rig

Riley08 and his crew (with camper behind one truck and horse hauler behind the other-loaded up)

VinsRJ and Brian

Wallfish and family

Maybe my brother Jim and his son

Maybe Unclebo, Timbo, Jackbo and Toddbo

Kenb?

rmaynard

Sure wish I could say yes, but at this moment it is proably a no. I guess I better get the 401 and a dump cart hooked up towing a trailer with some gas and tools, probably need to head out in a couple of days! Wouldn't want to miss out on having the featured tractor! :ROTF:

If you start now, you might make it by show time!.

post-2221-0-96377500-1368013878_thumb.jp

• Like 5

jimt1971

Karen and I will be there Thurs morning. We should have both 701's there(one stock and one mod), Karens gt-14, the puller and the lawn ranger. So far. We should be set up at the end of the field with the 10X 20 Red tent this year.

Ken B

I really really hope to be there. I found out my sons graduation from 5th grade is sometime on the same week. They still haven't announced the date! What in the Sam Hill are they waitin for cause they are slowly killin me!. I know if I can make it Coles recently restored 61 Burban Hot Rod will be on the trailer and either my all original 58 RJ or my 60 Burban.

rmaynard

When I went to school, there was no elementary school "graduation". They handed you your report card and said good luck. Now my grandsons are "graduating" from pre-school.

stevebo

Bob-

You are poking the hornet's nest if Fireman reads this..... He is NOT happy as he is in the same situation as Ken with his son graduating 8th grade. In the town he lives all kids go to the same school from k-8 and then have a choice to attend one of the surrounding town's high school. His son's graduation from 8th grade is Friday night. I would not be super surprised if he has the trailer loaded up and ready to hit the road 30 seconds after graduation and gets to the show late Friday night... we will see...