Sign in to follow this  
cruisnblue48

Nicknames for your pulling tractors

cruisnblue48

I recently bought a Wheel Horse garden pulling tractor from another RedSquare member. I can't wait to log some competitive seat time. Just need to make it legal to pull in the local events here which hopefully won't be too much longer.

Just curious what are some of the nicknames that our RedSquare members have on their pullers. I have seen many that are quite creative and unique. Seems many pulling tractor nicknames fit perfectly with either the tractor itself or its driver.

Jim_M

One of mine is named Frustration because I had to switch from a wheel horse to a cub out of frustration.

The other one is named Evil Twin because it's the twin to Frustration and also a twin cylinder.

Edited by Jim_M

jimt1971

My puller's name is Hoof Hearted.

Jim

• Like 1

SousaKerry

I have always been fond of Deere Slayer but it's over used,  Kub Killer is also a good one

are we noticing a theme here?

Fast N Red

Mine Is called the Pony Express, had crazy horse but another club member had that 

Jim_M

My Wheel Horse pulling tractor was named War Horse.

jimt1971

Jim,

I loved that tractor I wish I had the money to buy it the last time it sold.

Jim

Deere Hunter

My current tractor is Unbridled.  Here is what I pulled off the internet when deciding what I was gonna name it. The definition kinda sums it up.

Definition: not controlled or restricted

Synonyms: uncontrolled, unrestrained, wild, crazy, unlimited, unconstrained, unruly, unchecked, unmitigated

Tips: Think of how the bridle on a horse keeps the animal under control. Unbridled refers to things that have no bridle; things that are not controlled.

808e6f36.jpg

cruisnblue48

That's some pretty cool nicknames for your pullers, guys. Thinking about one for my new puller. Definately has to be a "horse" theme.

post-5879-0-41634200-1367535960_thumb.jp

post-5879-0-60352500-1367536436_thumb.jp

post-5879-0-26632300-1367536811_thumb.jp

AMC RULES

"Crazy Horse" seems to fit that one...nice lookin' machine too.   :handgestures-thumbsup:  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_horse

Edited by amcrules00

Fast N Red

thats Big Jake old tractor...

chris11

I named mine Lucky 13 because the first time i ever pulled i got first place in the 900 lbs class and thrd in the 1200 lbs class, and i felt pretty lucky about that day.. now 4 years later, almost everyone i pull with hates me. still feeling lucky.The next one will be most hated.100_5197.jpg

cruisnblue48

That would be correct, Fast N Red. Big Jake's Wheel Horse puller has a new home in the southern parts of PA. Going to show those Cubs 'round here how to pull a weight transfer sled.

Liking those Hoosiers you got going on your Lucky13 puller, Chris11.

baerpath

I picked up another puller today "Black Beauty" Raider 9 with a 25hp Kohler Command shoe horned into it. 5 coats of black laquaer should shine when I get it cleaned back up.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:wwp:

County Agent

I have a C-175 I call The Lawn Jockey.

baerpath

Haven't had time to clean it up yet. Little work and I'm sure it will shine. Alum front and rear rims will be going on soon

post-121-0-08705400-1367962383_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Fast N Red

Haven't had time to clean it up yet. Little work and I'm sure it will shine. Alum front and rear rims will be going on soon

attachicon.gifDSCN2150.JPG

are you going to keep the rear tires when you put on new rims?

• Like 1

ricksrj58

my 2 pullers are named low budget 1 and low budget 2

SAM_0532_zps19b3302b.jpg

Cheetah

I have 3 WH pullers...

One is called Rooster because my grandson that was driving had a mohawk haircut, and his mom had taken gel and stood what hair was there straight up. Someone remarked he looked like a rooster, and the name stuck.

Another one is called Pudgy because the guy that originally built it was a bit overweight, and looked pudgy while driving it.

The 3rd is called Li'l Hoss because it's pretty small. It's originally a Lawn Ranger, and it feels little when I'm driving it.

We have a pull this weekend. I'll try to get pics of them here...

armyvetwh

the 'black beauty' looks like it could out pull the GMC behind it pound for pound. :happy-jumpeveryone: