Sign in to follow this  
Hammerhead

Another great Ebay scarf!

Hammerhead

Well these very rare 1955 RJ35 Owners Manuals have been on Ebay for several months. They weren't listed as RJ35 manuals but the seller used to have a pic posted of the inside of the manuals and I could see that they were the early RJ35 parts breakdown. After awhile the seller took off the pics of the inside of the manual and just had a pic of the front of the manual. I took a chance on it and I made the seller an offer for all 4 of the manuals he had left. It took him a couple days to respond but he finally did and he made me a deal on them all! 3 of these are the original manuals with the staples holding the 2 pages together. One of the manuals is one sheet with no staples holding them together, there is marks where the staples were but the staples have been removed. Also the engine listed is a 3 1/2 horse power but no Manufacturer's name is givin. There is also a gas tank stand shown but no gas tank is listed in the parts breakdown info. It also shows the solid lift arm. Cool stuff! KJbth_021-3_zps35212d57.jpg?t=1367005325bth_022-1_zpse654c0e0.jpg?t=1367005344bth_023-4_zps1be10170.jpg?t=1367005360

• Like 1

neil

WOW What a find, Congratulations on your new purchase .

I bet those are hard to come by , i never seen one of those before

Shame the pics are coming up a bit small , would love to see the detail closer.

Great find

AMC RULES

Yep, even our :wh: manuals are cool too. 

Nice score there.   :handgestures-thumbsup: