Sign in to follow this  
catman81056

3PTH to Sleeve adapter

catman81056

I'm going to make one for myself and if it turns out ok I might make a few to sell. I've been a welder most of my life and I know the importance of quality material. It seems that when I fab something up I always "over" build it.

So what do you think? Whats something like this sell for? Make one and try selling it on eBay to get an idea of price?

Any advice?

nylyon

I think it is a great idea, but the vast majority of WH's out there don't have 3pth (none of mine do) :D

kj4kicks

Maybe it will sell good, since the beauty of a 3pt is that is will fit alot of different brands.

Eldon.

catman81056

I'm still in the middle of the tiller project but when thats done I'll make one and post pics. I have been taking pics of the tiller, I'll post some soon.

Mith

Quick search revealed this, and there are other designs on there.

There was a guy called MadReferee on another site who used to make these, but who is sadly no longer with us, so maybe there is a gap in the market.

I'd love to see pics of the tiller BTW, thats something I have toyed with the idea of making.

Curmudgeon

I'll be interested to see what you come up with. What I'm trying to decide in my head is, with the added length and "stuff" will you be able to lift a rear attachment of any size?

Dale