kj4kicks

Need Help - 2 Stage Blower

kj4kicks

Hey Guys, Anyone here that has a 2 stage snowblower, I need some help. The bracket (# 117550-01) that bolts to the tractor frame, and holds the belt guard (which I don't care about) and sway bar bracket (which I have, and do care about), is missing from mine. It's about $50 from the dealer (ouch).

Can someone send me the dimensions and bolt spacing layout? Maybe take some close-up pics and add the specs?

TIA,

Eldon. :D

nylyon

Eldon, there is a guy up by me who is selling one of these. Granted, it is for sale but maybe he'd be willing to measure the part for you and / or take pictures.

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/grd/468139943.html

P.S. I don't know this person....

kj4kicks

Over on MTF, a guy named "Crash" is helping me out. He even took the time to remove it from the tractor to get some good pics! That is no easy task when the blower is installed. I have the sway bar, which is the one with the wheel on it. I need to build the other one, except without the tower that is belt guard (probably lawyer-inspired).

Anyhow, here's the link:

2 stage bracket

Eldon.

T-Mo

Over on MTF, a guy named "Crash" is helping me out.

I can't help you out here, but I just wanted to say, you gotta trust a guy with a name of "Crash"! :D