Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

UPDATED: Straight From the Horse's Mouth final edition

bowtieguy

Mike.....Glad you printed another edition....guess I need to order a copy .....BUT wish we could have (late) Cecil to sign it......I have the first addition that he signed at the big WH show in PA and also the second edition signed by Cecil and YOU at the 08 show......so you know I'll be asking for your signature on the last one!!!

PS...I have a 35mm pic of you and Mr Pond signing books at the 08 show that I need to drop in the mail to you....history pic for sure!!!!

chris sutton

Hi Mike, if you remember, you signed my 2nd edition "cant believe you came across the pond to meet Mr Pond" I would like to order this one but you'll have to think of somthing to put in it. best regards chris sutton in the UK 

weien's wheel horses

I want to order one is there any way to get the others

sscotsman

I want to order one is there any way to get the others

There is no specific source you can go to, to order them..

they are "out of print" and only available on the used market..

Frankly, just order the new 3rd edition, and dont bother with the other two! ;)

The first edition is stupidly expensive lately, and while its a nice book (I have a copy) its not worth the $200 to $300 dollar prices it has been going for.

Most people say the 2nd edition isnt really worth looking for, at any price..Its not as good quality as the first,

and it sounds the 3rd will be much nicer than the 2nd..

For anyone that doesnt yet own *any* edition of this book, my advice is..order the 3rd edition while you can!

and dont even worry about the other two..

It is sounding like the 3rd edition is going to be "the ultimate edition"! :)

probably the nicest edition out of the three, and will have more info than the other two..

But if you want to look for the first, just to have it "just because", I imagine prices of the first edition will come down once the 3rd edition is available..

the ridiculous recent prices for the 1st edition have simply been driven by supply and demand..

very low supply, fairly high demand, because the book could not be bought anywhere, except on the used market..

but now that the 3rd edition is coming out, supply for the book overall goes way up, (with the availability of the 3rd edition)

and demand for the first edition will probably go down, once people have the 3rd..

Scot

gattonde

If you are counting names to get an idea of how many are looking to purchase and not going to the show, then please count me in.

Thanks,

Dan

AMC RULES

Yep, me too. 

diesel cowboy

Count me in too please.    Stewart

Kai Thomsen

Me too, if it is possible for me to buy it.

KATO

ME TOO !! :)  :)

wingrider

I would really, really like to have a copy also, how do I order one.

Wingrider

hbrooks49

Me as well, when should we be looking to order ???

CRE1992

Put me down for one also!

posifour11

Me too.

Butch

I'd like a copy.

papaglide

Me too please!

nylyon

All.  While I have no additional details on the book that has already been posted I can tall you this.  I have been corresponding with Michael Martino with respect to the book and the sales.  Regardless of the way to order the book, there will be an "advertisement" here on every page of RedSquare with a direct link to the preferred site where you can purchase the book.  This is NOT a RedSquare exclusive, but a service to insure that you will have access to the information on how to purchase the book as soon as it becomes available for you to do so.

You can NOT order the book ahead of time (I have tried and can't either :) )  According to Mike, the book sales will be first at the 2013 WHCC show in PA.  I am 100% certain that there will be a LOT of interest in the book, and I have to believe (since he's done this before) that there will be enough copies to survive the initial sales at the show.

I WILL get the sale information for those unable to make it to the show up and available the moment Michael wants the on-line sales to begin.  Again, I don't have a date, but I guarantee that it will be EASILY seen from everywhere on the forum.

Stay tuned, June is coming up fast!

squonk

Good! I saw all the guys wanting books after it was mentioned how to get a book if you wern't  going to the show. Scared me for a min or two Craig. I got a spot for your Tecky under my canopy  if you need it. :) :)

• Like 1

weien's wheel horses

Thank you Scot. Ill take the third copy

nylyon

Good News - For those unable to attend the Wheel Horse Collectors Club show in June (I am now on that list and not happy about it).  There will be an on-line store where you can purchase your copy of this outstanding book.  It is my understanding that the on-line store will allow sales to begin on Friday June 21 at 9:00am. Of course the pit-fall of not being at the show is you will need to wait for the postal service to deliver to your home, while those in attendance at the show are already enjoying theirs!

RedSquare will have a link to this site when and ONLY when the book is available for sale.  I will feature this link as an announcement at the top of the forum where you can click on the announcement and be bought directly to the site to purchase the book.

Remember you CAN NOT pre-order the book, put your name on a list, beg, borrow or pled to get the book ahead of time.  I have done ALL of those to no avail but it's great to know that it will be available to order SOON!  So, hang in there, check back here and as information becomes available we'll be sure to update you!

• Like 1

sscotsman

Thanks Karl! :)

you should also mention that putting a post in this thread saying "I would like a copy" or "me too" is useless, pointless, and does nothing! ;)

Scot

• Like 1

nylyon

This is true.  When it gets closer, I'll put together another post to condense and clarify how to order the book.

AMC RULES

Thanks Karl! :)

you should also mention that putting a post in this thread saying "I would like a copy" or "me too" is useless, pointless, and does nothing! ;)

Scot

Yeah...thanks Karl.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

roscoemi

Thanks Karl!

nylyon

I have seen the website where you will be able to order the book!  It's pretty straight forward!

Coadster32

You are nothing but amazing Karl. Thanks for everything you do for us...even thru what you're going thru. :bow-blue:  :bow-blue: